MyPilot app

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are you using it? IOS or Android? Issues, reliability, tricks and tips?
Are you using it to start the diesel pumps?

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
IOS, I've yet to be able to activate a pump. Never seems to be able to make a location connection. I gave up trying

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When this new 3.x.x version of the app was released it was a Charlie Foxtrot of epic proportions. I stuck with the old one for a long time. Then after about 20 updates I installed it. The main reason I installed the new one is because I got a new phone and all of my old apps got automatically installed, and I missed it when the MyPilot app got installed. Fortunately, with 3.3.x it's not to bad.

I use it. I've input the FleetOne card for payment and all the other information needed. I've been at a PFJ and it's found the correct location, and it's given me a pump start code that has worked every time, and the receipt is then shown in the phone. I would give it a thumbs up. For Android.

Reactions: RoadTime

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I use the reservation for shower feature only...The only downfall with it ...it does not refresh your position in line....if your #4 it stays there so it makes you go in....and wait

The .3 works with the card...I don't use pay at pump feature

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just got the PFJ app updated and it's now got the old Wilco on the app now.
yep....Speedway wanted nothing to do with the truck stop side of the buyout and kept all relevant Hess stations..nice to have Speedway further south and on the East coast. Hess/Speedway outlets in Mass have reasonable prices and have been totally transformed...

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
yep....Speedway wanted nothing to do with the truck stop side of the buyout and kept all relevant Hess stations..nice to have Speedway further south and on the East coast. Hess/Speedway outlets in Mass have reasonable prices and have been totally transformed...
My understanding is that they will all be re-branded to PFJ in 2017

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch