My Goodness...SNOW

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Start your snow blowers; spring storm to bring 4 to 8 inches to Northern Hills

Forget about March; it's April that is going out like a lion.

Several weather advisories have been issued throughout northeastern Wyoming and western South Dakota for Friday, including a winter weather advisory for the northern Black Hills.

A spring storm is expected to bring upslope nows to the northern and central Black Hills today, dumping between 4 to 8 inches. The greatest accumulations are expected above the 5,000 foot level, which includes Lead, Deadwood, Four Corners and Sundance, Wyo.

The winter weather advisory expires at noon Saturday.

Meanwhile, the foothills and much of western South Dakota are under a wind advisory Friday. Winds, accompanied by rain and snow in many areas, are expected to gust up to 50 mph with sustained winds of 30 mph throughout the late morning into the evening.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Morning honey!

That just reminded me to put up the rain guage..rained last night and was windy enough to batten down the deck chairs, but I don't think it's going to snow this far north.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Wyoming has had snow fall in July, you live in the plains, you should expect weird weather.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Start your snow blowers; spring storm to bring 4 to 8 inches to Northern Hills

Forget about March; it's April that is going out like a lion.

Several weather advisories have been issued throughout northeastern Wyoming and western South Dakota for Friday, including a winter weather advisory for the northern Black Hills.

A spring storm is expected to bring upslope nows to the northern and central Black Hills today, dumping between 4 to 8 inches. The greatest accumulations are expected above the 5,000 foot level, which includes Lead, Deadwood, Four Corners and Sundance, Wyo.

The winter weather advisory expires at noon Saturday.

Meanwhile, the foothills and much of western South Dakota are under a wind advisory Friday. Winds, accompanied by rain and snow in many areas, are expected to gust up to 50 mph with sustained winds of 30 mph throughout the late morning into the evening.

For God's sakes man...wake up...you live in Bison! News to only two members, you and Judy...nice and sunny here though...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
how do yall farm up there with it snowing this time of year? It's planting time.

The garden's already planted...with the cold weather crops..can't do the tomatoes and corn for a few more weeks...and that's with a close eye on the weather channels to make sure it's the last freeze. And then Mother Nature can throw you a curve. I save milk jugs and cut the bottom out to put over the tomatoes if that nasty freeze word comes out after they're in the ground.