My fuel ticket does not show a discount : (

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We have heard this over and over again and you are right! The fuel ticket will show the cash price usually and no discount.

If you want to see the discount you have to log onto the discount cards page.

We are now using Comdata with Landstar:

Log onto Landstar and go to the money tab, click on card activity and history if using the fuel card, next click on name and password. If you do not have this set up call into Landstar and get it done. On the Comdata page there are several drop down boxes that will show you a lot of information and what discount you receive each time you fuel and the cards balance.

How do you see discounts with other cards without having to call in each time?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I received this from Terry O'Connell on the T-Chek System and how to find how much your fuel costs:

Determining Actual Price Paid for Fuel when using a T-Chek card

FedEx Custom Critical Contractors can obtain this information in the following manner. Drivers for a fleet owner must have the permission of the fleet owner to access this information.
• Go to the T-Chek website, http://www.tchek.com
• Log in with fleet ID and password. (If you do not know your ID or password, call your contractor coordinator.)
• Click on Contractor Services
• Click on Transaction Search
• Click "View the last 50 Transactions"
This will take you to a list of the last 50 fills with the cash price, the discount per gallon and the total invoice price. After the first of the month, you can download a reconciliation sheet by clicking on Customer File/Mail.

dalejrroks

Active Expediter
So if I fuel my truck and the pump and ticket say I bought $300 in fuel, that is before the discount and the discounted rate is what will actually be withdrawn from my card?

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So if I fuel my truck and the pump and ticket say I bought $300 in fuel, that is before the discount and the discounted rate is what will actually be withdrawn from my card?
Not sure about Tcheck, but my Comdata card works that way.