My Feedback Letter to DOT Compliance Group LLC. Must Read

Susanpostell

Not a Member
Researching
DOT compliance group is a dependable company and their experts can help you out when you want to stay compliant with the rules and regulations laid down by the department of transportation and the federal motor carrier safety administration.

If you are looking for a very affordable and highly automated program that allows you to stay compliant and meet all the federal drug and alcohol testing requirements very easily, this is the company that you should associate with. They are a well-known third party administrator and their biggest USP is their all-encompassing supervisor training program which I enrolled in about 3 years ago. If you do not have a DOT drug and alcohol policy in place yet, they will help you meet those requirements soon enough so that you can stay compliant throughout the year.

When you know that staying compliant and filling all the online forms and filing all the documents on your own is going to take a lot of your time, DOT compliance group is there by your side.Another thing that I noticed about this company is that they are a very friendly and professional group. All their employees and associates are highly dedicated towards their job which makes working with them very easy.

DOT compliance group also assists you in the transportation of hazardous materials and I was elated to work with them because our trucking company had to complete some of those assignments in the past. We were not sure about the relevant forms to be filled and formalities that we had to complete. The people at DOT compliance group helped us through this all and also educated us about hazardous materials emergency response planning which was a big eye opener for us.

All in all, working with DOT Compliance Group was very easy and they made sure that we did not have to spend any extra time or resources to stay compliant.

Reactions: Heidilee

Heidilee

Not a Member
Safety & Compliance
Thanks for sharing your experience. My friend also recommended going with a TPA instead of managing everything by myself.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep. They're both gone.
Awww, c'mon, man, ...( lol), couldn't you at least let us play with him for a little bit, similar to messing with an overseas telemarketer?...Before I installed the AT&T "call protect" anti telemarketer app, ( which is free and works extremely well), I would mess with those telemarketers something horrible...lol..I'd have them so mad their voices were literally shrieking and crackling...it was comical...lol.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Awww, c'mon, man, ...( lol), couldn't you at least let us play with him for a little bit, similar to messing with an overseas telemarketer?...
Oh, they're both from overseas.

But speaking of messing with people, I like to go into a UDF, look around a bit, then go, "Hey, do you have any Ben and Jerry's?"

(somebody will get that)

Reactions: danthewolf00

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh, they're both from overseas.

But speaking of messing with people, I like to go into a UDF, look around a bit, then go, "Hey, do you have any Ben and Jerry's?"

(somebody will get that)
Nope, nada , none......

Reactions: Turtle

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I once asked a foreign accent male telemarketer, who claimed to have the name " Mike Hunt", if he was a true American, where is Plymouth Rock at, and what happened there? And where and what is .out Rushmore?....lol