My apologies

kastmgmt

Not a Member
Obviously I have offended the entire EO forum, by participating in a opened thread. It has been brought to my attention that I broke the code of conduct by calling an EO member an apology.

I thought this forum was for people with different opinions to state them but I was wrong and I sincerely apologize.

kastmgmt

Not a Member
I just noticed. It's OK. I asked him to delete my posts, he didn't. I asked him if he felt that I offended the whole forum to ban me he didn't. I was schooled on the code of conduct for calling someone an I****.

mikedrives191

Rookie Expediter
If you run your company with the same messed up loud mouthed attitude that you're displaying on this forum, you're not going to be in business for very long. You really need an attitude adjustment! I mean that with all due respect. You seem to be too hot-tempered and unstable to deal with the general public. Are you on any type of prescription medications?

cosetta

Not a Member
If you run your company with the same messed up loud mouthed attitude that you're displaying on this forum, you're not going to be in business for very long. You really need an attitude adjustment! I mean that with all due respect. You seem to be too hot-tempered and unstable to deal with the general public. Are you on any type of prescription medications?

For what its worth the guy did appolgize what do you want from him

Reactions: ntimevan and xiggi

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Opinions on subject matter is fine, opinions on a poster are out of line. It's pretty simple really.

Reactions: vandriver2

cosetta

Not a Member
So, he did something wrong that is against the rules and you question his mental stability? what if he is mentally unstable and taking pills isnt? if so then post #2 is quadflyers post was correct.

Reactions: scottm4211

cosetta

Not a Member
if an individual who is as "passionate" as kast i doubt he is running for cheap rates. I say that to say if his business does fail without hurting the industry what is it too you

Reactions: ntimevan

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Obviously I have offended the entire EO forum, by participating in a opened thread. It has been brought to my attention that I broke the code of conduct by calling an EO member an apology.
No, you broke the Code of Conduct when you called a member an idiot, more than once.

I just noticed. It's OK. I asked him to delete my posts, he didn't. I asked him if he felt that I offended the whole forum to ban me he didn't. I was schooled on the code of conduct for calling someone an I****.
Discussing the contents of a private message in a public forum notwithstanding, I didn't delete your posts because you can do that yourself. The only post that violated the Code of Conduct was edited to remove the name calling, rather than remove the entire post. I didn't ban you because banning someone is not taken nearly as lightly as some people might believe. You have to work pretty hard to get yourself banned, actually.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You can say that is an idiotic idea but you cannot say you are an idiot for having that idea !
Rule of thumb here is address the topic do not address the poster..

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is a distinct difference in apologies
"I'm sorry if what I said offended you" is drastically different than "I was wrong, and I apologize for the things I said that were out of line".
The first apology example really isn't an apology at all. The second example is a real apology, and I'll give you a hint: It takes a REAL MAN to stand up and admit when he is wrong. .