Motorola Droid Bionic

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Rocket,

Do you like it? I freakin hate my verizon smart phone, I want to switch but I work for a small carrier where nationwide coverage is more important than features so I stick with an over priced ****ty phone cuz I don't want a ****ty phone on a ****ty carrier, or an awesome phone with a ****ty carrier.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What kind of features is your smartphone lacking? At this point, pretty much all smarphones have more or less all the same features.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
What kind of features is your smartphone lacking? At this point, pretty much all smarphones have more or less all the same features.

He has a Palm Pre, kind of a notorious phone.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Rocket,

Do you like it? I freakin hate my verizon smart phone, I want to switch but I work for a small carrier where nationwide coverage is more important than features so I stick with an over priced ****ty phone cuz I don't want a ****ty phone on a ****ty carrier, or an awesome phone with a ****ty carrier.

It's definitely a love/hate relationship at this point. I really like all of the cool stuff it does like posting on here. Some of the basic functions that I need a phone to do are more complicated though. I learned that making even simple phone call requires stopping the vehicle just to get the number dialed. I won't go into detail as I probably couldn't explain it well enough and hopefully I'll get better with it too. I haven't looked into the voice dialing, that is probably something that eliminate a lot of my complaints. I find the smooth face of the phone to be very hard for me to type on. There is something about a physical key/keyboard that is just better for me. I might should have just gotten one of the Motorola Droid phones with a slider keyboard, but if I remembsee correctly, none of the slider phones had 4g capabilities.

Some of the apps are really cool and some are just productive. I've done enough research to lnow that the scan to pdf is going to be a real winner once I take time to learn it

I am also a huge motorola fan. Of the phones I've had over the years motorola has had the best phone quality, the best voice and sound quality and by far motorola has had the best signal range.