most boring piece of highway

Leonard2015

Rookie Expediter
Driver
I guess it's all in perspective. I think I80 across PA is tiring. But I've only been on it in the winter

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have always hated the entire stretch of I-81 across Virginia. Used to run it up and down it at least once, sometimes twice, weekly and did that for about 10 years. It's 323 miles of pure boredom with the occasional 10 mile cluster jammer tossed in. Talk about fun! I have been in the middle of some absolute monstrosity backups on 81 in VA over the years. One winter night a few years ago I parked and slept in the middle of the ice covered road at the northbound mile marker 122. This week is the Bristol race and that was always good for some clustering... Yippeee!!!

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
In the Midwest... I-57 tries to put me to sleep. Somehow wind up doing an overnight run on most of that road too, when I go that way.

I-69 between Fort Wayne and Indianapolis... I wind up there at 2 AM far too often as well. And I-65 south of Indy. Seems to take forever to reach Louisville (or vice versa).
I-57 makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I 75 south of Toledo. Oh my goodness. Road repair as far as the eyes can see and then some.