More sad news rocks the music industry

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
On the heels of Dick Clark's passing, more sad news rocks the music industry.

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta Born March 28,1986 (better known by her stage name Lady Gaga), was found alive in her New York City apartment. Born and raised in New York City, she primarily studied at the Convent of the Sacred Heart and briefly attended New York University's Tisch School of the Arts before withdrawing to focus on her musical career.

More news to follow on this tragedy affecting the music world as it becomes available.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Oh my word...that is so disheartening...

Non-music related, Jonathan Frid passed away April 13 in Hamilton, Ontario of natural causes. He was 87 years old. His last project was a cameo appearance in Tim Burton's "Dark Shadows", to be released May 2012.

Still, that GaGa thing really hurts.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are certain memories that connect times and places to specific music - and for those of us who were in college during the late '60s and early '70s, Levon Helm and The Band was a big part of that experience. The news of his passing makes me want to get out one of the old albums, put it on the turntable and smoke a doobie in his memory - if only it weren't for random drug testing.:cool:

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
There are certain memories that connect times and places to specific music - and for those of us who were in college during the late '60s and early '70s, Levon Helm and The Band was a big part of that experience. The news of his passing makes me want to get out one of the old albums, put it on the turntable and smoke a doobie in his memory - if only it weren't for random drug testing.:cool:

And to think when I went to college it was all about Sex Pistols, The Ramones, pink and green striped hair, safety pins for jewelry...

Wolfie62

Seasoned Expediter
Seriously, Robin Gibb is in a coma. Now, those guys were talented. First, lost Andy Gibb. Then Maurice. Looks like Robin may go. Only BG left will be Barry. Truly sad.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Seriously, Robin Gibb is in a coma. Now, those guys were talented. First, lost Andy Gibb. Then Maurice. Looks like Robin may go. Only BG left will be Barry. Truly sad.

Ironically, Barry is the oldest.

I hope Robin's suffering ends soon. I know what he is going through and how it is going to end.