Missing Post

ATeam

Retired Expediter
In late November or early December I posted a piece that talked about how Diane and I enjoyed a stay and Thanksgiving dinner at a ski resort in Jackson Hole Wyoming after delivering a load there. The item included a photo of the truck we drive taken with the mountains as a backdrop. That truck is now for sale and I was hoping to retrieve the photo from the post. But the post is gone. I have searched every key word that might work to find it. The post has not been moved to a different conference. It is simply gone.

I do not recall what topic the post was part of, but there was no hint of controverersy or improperity from anyone participating in it that I can recall. It's true, is it not, that only moderators can delete a post? Can any moderator say why the post was deleted and if it is retrievable?

The post was one in which I spoke glowingly about the expediting life on the road Diane and I have come to enjoy. While some believe it is inappropriate to cast expediting in too positive of a light, I'd hope the positives of expedting and the fun people have in it and the money people make also legitimate facts of the industry that merit free expression.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Terry.. How about a few tips on your search skills.

How did you find it when A Team could not!!! Roses to you!!!

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Redy and Captain:

Thanx for the roses and the BZ. Search and rescue has always been a rewarding endeavor, I guess I can't get it out of my system. This one took almost a minute; they shoud have been so easy at sea.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
>Terry.. How about a few tips on your search skills.
>
>How did you find it when A Team could not!!! Roses to you!!!

You are right, redytrk. Roses to Terry. Embarrassed here :eek: