Military refusing in advance to deploy

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Who would've thought it would come to this? The Obammunist's troubles are multiplying. Going to take a lot of rounds of golf to ease the sting.
Weak men take out frustrations on those even weaker. Since Michelle would kick his ***, I'd hate to be the First Dog right now.

American Military Refusing to Fight for Al-Qaeda in Syria, with pics: http://b4in.info/hGTo

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
The're not. A true American service person would show their face.
Being that they'd face severe penalties that, at this point, don't make sense to expose one's self to, they remain anonymous. Of course, we have no guarantee that they are who they say they are this way. I've heard the Obammunist plans on attacking regardless of what Congress says, so we may find out.

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
I completely agree with these guys/gals in Uniform. They took an oath to protect and DEFEND the Constitution of America...not the civil rights of a people worldwide and certainly not a nation in a civil war or do the dirty work of a CIC abroad to make them look like something they are not...thats an abuse if power..simple as that. Syria posed no immediate security threat to us IMHO..well at least they didn't till we started our posture. What this has done though is changed the conversations and created diversions in the USA from the real topics that do threaten us the people if the USA...Economy, Iran, People stop looking for jobs and are now taking handouts, abuse of our Federal Aid Programs like Food Stamps, teachers striking for greed in lieu of merit and with that a total destruction of our Educational System (unions have no place in our Education System...they do not protect the kids and since we all pay school taxes, they work for us and our children...we the people should dictate their pay based on our community of children's knowledge or lack there of...get Unions out of our Schools!), coverups abroad, IRS scandal, NSA scandal, Unaffordable Healthcare Act and the list goes on...this threat of war or targeted partial war strike or whatever the name is now, is just yet another diversion...but this one could have severe repercussions. I could understand if this rogue country was threatening our allies in the region or have threaten us out of the blue...but i either have not seen that or missed that part. As far as i know, we still do not have any proof that the leader of that country did the dirty work! Could have been Iran, Al Quadi, other terrorist organizations, Egypt, who knows...or did i miss those facts and evidence too? It is all a mess and i feel terrible that our Men and Women are involved and called upon to do this mission. You know the stories that will come out of this if we do the strike...women and kids murdered by the U S A forces...i have never seen a CIC give notice of a pending strike and good things coming out of it...Sad day for America!

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
Iraq was a threat and they invaded our Allies in the region and if you remember correctly, ALL the surrounding nations joined in with us...no comparison.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Iraq was a threat and they invaded our Allies in the region and if you remember correctly, ALL the surrounding nations joined in with us...no comparison.

Iraq invaded land TAKEN from them by the British...Kuwait was originally theirs...

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
O....i see...so as long as you once owned something and lost it it's ok to go back with force and recapture it? Confused by your comment and it's message...