MICHIGAN UPSET BY APPALACIA WHOM? AT HOME!!!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
As an Ohio State Buckeye things this weekend couldn't be any peachier!!! WOW! that's all I have to say with the final score being 34-32. How bout that one Michigan fans????? Sorry, I just had to brag on that one. Being realistic Ohio state has a pretty easy schedule this year. This week Youngstown State was beaten up pretty bad 38 - 6 and how bout that new Quarterback? 1 game isn't going to tell the tale so we'll have to wait a few more games. With a game against Akron this week should be another win for the Bucks!

ShawnF
o/o
Favorite team: Ohio State!
2nd Favorite team: Any team who plays against Michigan.:eek:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
That was a rough one for Michigan..

As for Ohio State, I'm glad to see them off to a great start. Wish I could have seen the game... thanks to the Time Warner/Big Ten Network negotiations.. no game here.

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

"Ability can take you to the top, but it takes Character to keep you there."

- Zig Ziglar

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Yeah, i just talked to a relative (in Columbus) and she was upset b/c they blocked the game off of regular T.V. and showed the Michigan game. I got to watch the Ohio State game on one of those big projection tv's at the Canfield Fair...pretty cool stuff. Tv was like one of those stadium sized ones.:)

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Picked up right where they finished off last season. Boy what a long season this is gona be. And to think I was heading back home Friday night after I called a friend of mine to tell him about my route being in Michigan every other day. He had a ticket to that game if I was still around.

Thank God I was already home......

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Just make sure you pronounce it "appa-LATCH-in, when you're telling
(explaining) who the mighty Michigan lost to.:+ :+

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
from #5 to oblivion...I like it. Go Bucks! I have to wonder what Lloyd Carr will be doing next year. He looks like a farmer or farm machinery salesman. Maybe he'll be "outstanding" in another field...

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
This is a good one. I hate to gloat so early in the season but it is hard not to. My other half is a Michigan fan, I had to remind him that crow tastes much better with salt on it! GO BUCKS!!!!

Oh, and Rich, I did recieve your package today. Mark and I have such special plans for it! Photos to follow.......

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Oh God you have to hear the crying at U of M, then to have the AP rankings yanked from under them - I am loving it. Maybe we will see some action from them next year for all the money we dumped into the foot ball program.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
SHHHHHH!!!!! Don't jinx us! We shoulda beat FL last year in the championship, but we blew it! We should have a decent year this year!

Miss you Sam!!

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
i guess we all have to loose every once in a while we just felt sorry for FL. so we gave them the championship lol
Anne miss all of you but still having fun doing what i,m doing