Mexican Expedite Van?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
sheesh ..seen a Mexican plated cargo van the other day in Indiana Tornado Express. And Meican decals..they are here!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
What's new about that?

I seen a couple of them on Bagley shopping, just down the street from the Bridge in Detroit and then heading across the border.

They must get away with something with a van load of food going to Canada.

garman351

Expert Expediter
GET READY IT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE AMERICAN TRUCK DRIVERS. AND THAT IS A FACT!!

Garman351

fortwayne

Not a Member
It is not the end - but with some hope - it is the call to battle for the American trucking industry.

Fort Wayne
Stop The Mexican Truckers!
Hard Knocks - History Shows It Brings Results!

simon says

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I know I saw some Canadian B units buying groceries here, along with all the 4-wheelers that come across to OUR stores every Sat. What a shame (boy- does this sound stupid or what?)

Kevin_Sue

Seasoned Expediter
Maybe with all the mexican trucks all the truck stops will serve Taco's. #### thats how there gonna do it we eat taco's and drink the water, we get montizumas revenge, hold up at a truck stop and they take all our runs. What is president Bush thinking.

joebob1_30132

Expert Expediter
Kevin_sue Im with you...but dont make the mistake Like I did of thinking one side is for this and ones not ..Bush is certainly to blame ..as are some Republicans for this Crapp..but the other side wants it too and unions I dont get that one .. Stick it too them all..

Kevin_Sue

Seasoned Expediter
Actually I am just joking about it being president Bush fault. The Dems Blame him for everything. Hurricane Catrina what a joke the dems dropped the ball then blamed Bush. Govenor Granholm in Michigan blamed Bush for Michigans economy. Nationwide unemployment is 1.5% lower then under Clinton yet the dems in Michigan want to blame the republicans for our economy. One major concern though is with a world economy nafta and such I cant help but think that it will harm the middleclass of this nation.