May this month be better! May 2020

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After I delivered last night, I had poor lighting so I was going to use my hand scanner to send the paperwork in. That's when I realized I wasn't given a scanner when they did the install. Are they still being given out or just an oversight?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I dont think we are giving those out anymore. Honestly no one was using them. 98 percent of scans come in via app.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My 1st (working) week back went better then expected. 4 loads with rates I wouldn't cry over

Waiting to load my 5th load of the week, but won't be delivering until Tuesday. Oh well, seems I picked a good week to get moving

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Somewhere in Iowa for the night. Tomorrow, I'll finish the last leg of this trip to my favorite place to go... K.C. :rolleyes:
I already have my mail being forwarded :p

Actually, I've been loving this trip so far, despite the frequent rain. It's been a great trip. I love driving out here. Last time I was around these parts, I was driving a tractor trailer. Can't say I don't miss it, but I can say, I missed my Sprinter more :cool:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Almost had a quick 4 hr. KC exit. Unfortunately, one detail was omitted, dock high only...A.K.A- Dry run

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy Friday to all. Seeing numbers slowly but surely move upward the last two weeks.....

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Reactions: RoadTime