May this month be better! May 2020

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We have more supplies now. Masks and gloves and hand sanitizer. Stop in too operations to grab some.

Reactions: RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Is that the same Operations where the sign on the door tells people not to come up here, go away?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Is that the same Operations where the sign on the door tells people not to come up here, go away?

Yes, lol. It is open for "business". If you read the sign it is too try and cut down on "visiting" and "loitering" and to maintain the social distancing protocols Wayne County has put in place.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I was there the other day, whenever it was, and was going to get some hand sanitizer, but the sign on the door said, if I remember correctly, "Freight doesn't have feelings, so don't be coming up here with your nasty Corona breath asking how the freight is. And Turtle, you've been here too long already. Go away." Or something like that.

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So the Michigan stay at home order got extended again to the end of the month.

Just lovely

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Last edited:
  • Wow

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So the Michigan stay at home order got extended again to the end of the month.

Just lovely

But I guess there is some good news. Manufacturing suppliers to open back up on Monday, with plants to open the following week. I guess they are essential workers now :rolleyes:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another year, another bad year for my tulips.

After another mild winter, warm temps, early tulip sprouting, followed by more snow fall and even this week freezing temps...

My tulips have yet again been destroyed. I have 5 that made it out of over 50

Like the Lions, better luck next season

• Sad
Reactions: Treadmill

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another year, another bad year for my tulips.

After another mild winter, warm temps, early tulip sprouting, followed by more snow fall and even this week freezing temps...

My tulips have yet again been destroyed. I have 5 that made it out of over 50

Like the Lions, better luck next season

All was not lost.

Just cut the grass and found some more tulips I have around the yard I forgot about.

So revised the totals, I thought I had more then 50, closer to 100. But 20 survived.

Must have been a slow news day

IMG_5324.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ohio and some states reopening. Big three brining a lot of plants back tomorrow.. Granted remember that is at 25%....

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums