May location and other nonsense

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Getting ready to leave for out pick up. In Oswego, NY heading for Butler, PA.

Going to miss seeing the river here. It is one of my all time favorite fishing spots. It's been far too long since I fished it. :(

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Still in Findlay OH, got a call this morning for a load, all go, they check with the shipper to see when the load would be ready, then canceled:(

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading back up to Saskatoon SK again. Got way more time allowed then needed, so it will be a easy ride. Paying pretty good at $1.20 a mile.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
still sitting been almost 4 days not one offer I moved north of the twin cities now! if I dont get something in the morning im about to give a few choice words in dispatch

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Here's where the yellow cubes may help.
They may set up their own Dr network.
Ten fingers, ten toes. $250
You pass.

This was supposed to be in the Dr Shopping thread. :(

Last edited:

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Tallapoosa ga for a Pendergrass ga drop and hook in am then preplanned on an Atlanta to Indy FedEx drop/hook. Love this company!

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Virginia and it's cold for May! Too bad I didnt take that load offer to Miami today... I'd be on the beach with a cuban sandwich :)

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moved to Dandridge, Tn yesterday. Still there. Sitting on my azz & paying 10% sales tax on eats. Tennessee is nice, but gee whiz....:(

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Moved to Dandridge, Tn yesterday. Still there. Sitting on my azz & paying 10% sales tax on eats. Tennessee is nice, but gee whiz....:(

Because we have no state income tax.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good afternoon everyone. Had a load offer going to UT, shipper call back and said it wouldnt be ready until tomorrow. Still dont know if ill get the load. Then hours later got a load offer to Fremont OH to Rural Hill NC and got to the shipper and the load canceled. Just not having any luck at all.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are in West Mifflin, PA. Pick up near here tomorrow. Heading for Naperville, IL.

THEN, we may had home. Have a lot of work that needs done on the truck. Some doctor appts etc. Have to see what happens.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

That is a fair tax, everyone pays based on how much they spend.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app