May Flowers

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
EPO straight truck been here since yesterday morning as well....and some carriers are recruiting for more....when they won't/can't use the capacity already in the system....take gun and point at foot....that works...:p

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Weedeating! First battery charge used up.. Second battery on the charger.. They last about as long as I do and then we take a break! :)

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Weedeating! First battery charge used up.. Second battery on the charger.. They last about as long as I do and then we take a break! :)
I am not a fan of the battery type ..... give me a full tank of 2 cycle mix and trimmer and get out of the way .... ps please note if Flower is not blooming or properly marked .... its a weed to me ....;)

Reactions: hazmat

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Dear and gang! For you "The Voice" fans out there Adam Wakefield did not win...came in second and the girl Allison Porter that sang Blue Bayou for her audtion won. I think the fix was in though because she was on Christine's team and this was a first win for Christine. Ah well...another season gone for the year!

Thanks for the spoiler for those who DVR it

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am not a fan of the battery type ..... give me a full tank of 2 cycle mix and trimmer and get out of the way .... ps please note if Flower is not blooming or properly marked .... its a weed to me ....;)
judy got me a BIG weed whacker....that sucker will take your legs off....LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
EPO straight truck been here since yesterday morning as well....and some carriers are recruiting for more....when they won't/can't use the capacity already in the system....take gun and point at foot....that works...:p
From what I have heard, they are recruiting straight and tractor teams...solos in both are over supplied right now...personally if I am driving tractor trailer, I would be doing something more specialized such as flatbed. Even with van trailers, the freight would have to be more readily available in general freight.

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Atlanta,GA - Coopersville,MI Monday.
Grand Rapids,MI - Detroit, MI Tuesday (late pick up, heard the dispatcher wrong so crappy day for me)
Detroit, Mi to Hartford City, IN Today
Richmond,IN to Newport, TN tonight.

Hopefully a run to the Carolinas tomorrow and then from the Carolinas home to Atlanta.