May Dolla$$ at Team CrossRoads

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I went back in service yesterday and I have 3 loads delivered already.

You gotta love those good paying shorties.

At the Walmart in Avon OH.

Sent from my RCT6213W87DK using Tapatalk

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning gang....here in Toledo waiting for sprinter guy Wayne to get into shop at 9am....he drops kids at school first.....hoping for a decent outcome....had a variety of dash lights the last month, that came on and then miraculously went back out...usually meaning minor code violations....1 for sure is the ever popular glow plug fault....but hey who needs glow plugs with summer coming?.....LOL
the low fuel rail pressure might be the expensive one....but have had that light only twice in the last 2 years...so I might be able to get in the last year of running with it "as is"....depends on what the prognosis is...
and just a general under frame inspect of clamps, bushings and stuff like that....I like to TRY and be ahead of the curve if at all possible...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good Morning gang....here in Toledo waiting for sprinter guy Wayne to get into shop at 9am....he drops kids at school first.....hoping for a decent outcome....had a variety of dash lights the last month, that came on and then miraculously went back out...usually meaning minor code violations....1 for sure is the ever popular glow plug fault....but hey who needs glow plugs with summer coming?.....LOL
the low fuel rail pressure might be the expensive one....but have had that light only twice in the last 2 years...so I might be able to get in the last year of running with it "as is"....depends on what the prognosis is...
and just a general under frame inspect of clamps, bushings and stuff like that....I like to TRY and be ahead of the curve if at all possible...
Knowing how that curve usually cuts thru your wallet ..Good Luck and Good Morning!:)

Reactions: ntimevan