May Dolla$$ at Team CrossRoads

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
182270-Good-Morning-But-First-Coffee.jpg

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good morning!!!
This cough is getting old.
Doc even said it could go on another few weeks even with antibiotics.
Not real fun.
BUT COFFEE ROCKS!!!

Reactions: ntimevan

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I have chronic bronchitis and a Sudafed twice a day is a must for me.... The stuff you have to get from the pharmacy... Not the over the counter product

Reactions: Murraycroexp

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took Monday and Tuesday off. Wednesday morning got a load to Newnan, GA. Slept 9 hours and now booked on a load with 30 mile DH and going right back to Milwaukee. I'll be home on Friday morning and took all of next week off. It's a great week when you can meet your weekly goals with only 2 loads in 2 days. And end up 10 minutes from home after dropping! Thank You Team CRE

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Took Monday and Tuesday off. Wednesday morning got a load to Newnan, GA. Slept 9 hours and now booked on a load with 30 mile DH and going right back to Milwaukee. I'll be home on Friday morning and took all of next week off. It's a great week when you can meet your weekly goals with only 2 loads in 2 days. And end up 10 minutes from home after dropping! Thank You Team CRE

Drop that lucky rabbit's foot off in StL, Balto & W.PA!! We need it out there!

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Shut up, Bill :gagmewithaspoon:
:dash2::dash1::dash2::dash1:

:happyhappy:

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....and I am back..putting mom in her final resting place...but meeting up with long time no see family was great too...reconnecting...a some slice of happy with a dash of sad all at the same time....But I feel relieved now that is behind me and I look to the future....and I wake once again....to Murray and that magic word...."BOOKED"....:) Bring it on Team CRE....lets rock this joint! LOL

Came back in thru Buffalo in Hamburg at of course Walmart....