May - be Locations & More

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sign me up for PA, MD and WV

WOM can have NY & NJ, and VSprintah can have New England

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
If we're talking living, it would be Destin FL. Now, Expediting - I love driving out west BUT in New England you can go through all 6 states faster than across Iowa. Nothing worse than EP to Lake Charles on I-10

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let there be Light...

Delivered near home this morning so let the fun begin :rolleyes:

Before I left home 2 weeks my flood light auto on/off sensor stopped working. It would never shut off, so I turned it off.

Instead of fixing/replacing it, I decided to give solar lights a try. Reviews were good, and I've been thinking about switching them to solar for a while. So now seemed like a good time.

Installation was easy, should be all charged up by tonight, so will see (I hope) ;)

Flood Light2.JPG

There's no place like home...

Hmmm, unless you walk out the door, without your phone, with the Alarm on and trigger a police visit :eek:

Perhaps, I could have used them to solve the mystery of my missing (mostly junk) mail.
Gone 2 weeks and all that was in my box was 3 mailings that I received a notification of yesterday.
What happened to all the other daily notifications I received?
Someone else get my mail? o_O

Did a 2nd round of painting on the van, Windshield replacement scheduled for Wednesday.

Enough fun for today :D

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How far above the ground are those lights? Been thinking of putting some above the shop doors but it's 16 feet up....wondering about the amount of light etc.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let there be Light...

Delivered near home this morning so let the fun begin :rolleyes:

Before I left home 2 weeks my flood light auto on/off sensor stopped working. It would never shut off, so I turned it off.

Instead of fixing/replacing it, I decided to give solar lights a try. Reviews were good, and I've been thinking about switching them to solar for a while. So now seemed like a good time.

Installation was easy, should be all charged up by tonight, so will see (I hope) ;)

View attachment 17370

There's no place like home...

Hmmm, unless you walk out the door, without your phone, with the Alarm on and trigger a police visit :eek:

Perhaps, I could have used them to solve the mystery of my missing (mostly junk) mail.
Gone 2 weeks and all that was in my box was 3 mailings that I received a notification of yesterday.
What happened to all the other daily notifications I received?
Someone else get my mail? o_O

Did a 2nd round of painting on the van, Windshield replacement scheduled for Wednesday.

Enough fun for today :D
If Your mail carrier is doing his/hers job , after 5 days of mail not being taken/ pickup by mail customer, its to be returned to local post office (with note left in mail box) and delivery put on hold . 17 years of city mail carrier here for reference.

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How far above the ground are those lights? Been thinking of putting some above the shop doors but it's 16 feet up....wondering about the amount of light etc.

About 10 feet up.

This is the one I got off Amazon. There is a pretty good video review of one in action to get a better Idea.

2018-05-07_1603.png

Reactions: piper1

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has anyone seen the movie ONLY THE BRAVE it is about the granite mountain hotshots a wildland firefighting crew where 19 of the 20 member crew was killed on a fire

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If Your mail carrier is doing his/hers job , after 5 days of mail not being taken/ pickup by mail customer, its to be returned to local post office (with note left in mail box) and delivery put on hold . 17 years of city mail carrier here for reference.

Mystery solved.

My lawn care guy emptied it on Friday. Which he would do now and then when I asked. But I didn't ask this time, so I wasn't expecting that :rolleyes:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has anyone seen the movie ONLY THE BRAVE it is about the granite mountain hotshots a wildland firefighting crew where 19 of the 20 member crew was killed on a fire

Not yet, but doesn't sound like a feel good movie :eek:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Shortie, Davenport to Chicagoland. Now at the TA way out in Hampshire. Back in the saddle tomorrow; I’m sleeping in a safe place, nowhere near Bad Bad Leroy Brown.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head now :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan