May - be Locations & More

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh well, it’s a load. Booked for a weekender to Iowa. Not a whale by any means, but after sitting all week in Denver (Mon-Tue) and Lincoln NE (yesterday and today), at least we’re moving a little bit. DH and loaded miles will work out to just under a dollar per.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
180 miles from house ... scheduled for Monday am delivery... but after a phone call , they will unload me on Saturday AM ... and my little buddy is at my house for weekend..
View attachment 17351

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app
Can't like that enough! Not a whole lot better reasons to go home than grandchild time

As for us, we're picking up in Grand Island NE for a Monday delivery in Burlington IA. Probably gonna go to DSM tonight, hang out at the J, then wander down to Mt Pleasant Sunday evening.

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Some how between last night and this morning I lost or seriously misplaced my watch. Must be in some odd ball place in the van. Looks like another Walmart special in the near future, if it don't show up

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

With digital clocks everywhere, are wrist watches really needed anymore ?

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Can't like that enough! Not a whole lot better reasons to go home than grandchild time

As for us, we're picking up in Grand Island NE for a Monday delivery in Burlington IA. Probably gonna go to DSM tonight, hang out at the J, then wander down to Mt Pleasant Sunday evening.

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app

If you guys are into baseball, I believe both Burlington and Clinton have minor league Class A teams affiliated with the Majors. Might google the communities to check the team schedules. Fun and cheap entertainment, food probably better than truck stop stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums