MAY all your dreams come true!

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Week started out good then all of a sudden it slowed and now is back up to speed. Currently at the yard with a delivery a stones throw down the street for the morning. Then pickup at the yard going to Auburn Hills and then a pickup in Aleena to Detroit for the afternoon. Love it when things come together. One more load would be nice to set my week. Here's hoping to get it. If not I'm satisfied with the current results.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had about as much trouble finding a movie to watch tonight as freight. Picked a movie on Amazon, turned out to be a foreign film with subtitles. I actually don't mind that, but not on a tablet, just to small to read.

Then got into a movie and it abruptly ends. Huh? Turned out to be a 20 min short film. That was disappointing.

So instead of striking out, I went with a favorite I knew I would at least enjoy. Contact with Jodie Foster

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had about as much trouble finding a movie to watch tonight as freight. Picked a movie on Amazon, turned out to be a foreign film with subtitles. I actually don't mind that, but not on a tablet, just to small to read.

Then got into a movie and it abruptly ends. Huh? Turned out to be a 20 min short film. That was disappointing.

So instead of striking out, I went with a favorite I knew I would at least enjoy. Contact with Jodie Foster

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Now that is 3 hours of your life you never get back lol! Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting to drop, 0600 eastern is looking like 0800. Drove through the weather zone between Tulsa, OK and Witchita Falls, TX. Rain was being pushed by really strong winds, lighting was intense and showed some interesting cloud formations. It would be nice to drive back northeast during the daylight.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

That last line should read: now I clean my floor.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
I feel sorry for Juju ... as soon as OVM gets up in the morning ... the first thing he puts on is....
7b1f1430aca4350288a47da58e1a7b03.jpg

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: Steady Eddie

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I might pull ahead on BillG & Ntimevan this week. Loaded in Londonderry NH and rolling to Seattle. 6500+ PAID miles this week in 7 daze

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
You go ahead and Enjoy the west coast .... i am DH now to pickup some Green & Yellow freight that will unload in morning .... 170 miles from my House ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you