MAY all your dreams come true!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
speed-checked-by-radar.jpg

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good morning! More coffee please. If I only had a dollar for every time brokers said or felt this way. TEAM CRE!!!

"Perfect. I’ve got a cheaper bid but I’m going with you because of your track record. You guys rock it every time.

Love it. Thanks again guys! Always a treat to work with you all. Sets the mind at ease."

Thanks team!!!

Last edited:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not snowing in Anthony, TX

Thursday morning found us picking up in Mankato, MN, for a 1500 mile run to Douglas, AZ. Took a room after that one! Saturday, we did the turista thing, and spent the night in Tucson. Yesterday, we came to El Paso area. Let's see what happens now

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So pulled the trigger today and bought a 2.8kw rv genny and ordered a 15k roof a/c with heat pump and strip... still haven't made a bed! lol I dunno where my priorities are anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same unit I used under my Transit. Let me know where you decide to mount it and what you did for mounting brackets. I put mine parallel with the rear axle, just behind the rear axle and just forward of the spare tire mounting. Made all my own brackets for mounting because I couldn't find anything prebuilt for the Transit. I love the remote start inside and can run my 13,500 AC and use microwave at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Same unit I used under my Transit. Let me know where you decide to mount it and what you did for mounting brackets. I put mine parallel with the rear axle, just behind the rear axle and just forward of the spare tire mounting. Made all my own brackets for mounting because I couldn't find anything prebuilt for the Transit. I love the remote start inside and can run my 13,500 AC and use microwave at the same time.

To be honest I'm copying your idea just building a "drop in " bracket the genny will ride in not hang from

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To be honest I'm copying your idea just building a "drop in " bracket the genny will ride in not hang from

Just make sure your drop in bracket leaves access to the oil drain plug and front panel removal for oil fills, spark plug and AC maintenance. Mine went in very smoothly, if you have an question or problems I'm right here to help. I guarantee you'll never regret your generator choice. I love my setup, been 2 years now with nothing except oil changes. Sometimes runs 2-3 days non-stop when sitting down south. I've always used the genuine Onan oil. It's expensive per quart but 2 qts does 3 oil changes.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

And an FYI, the gen comes with 4 threaded holes that are designed to hold a hanging generator. Plus, I have the owners manual, service manual and parts manual. If you ever need access to them, just ask.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And an FYI, the gen comes with 4 threaded holes that are designed to hold a hanging generator. Plus, I have the owners manual, service manual and parts manual. If you ever need access to them, just ask.

I will sent you a message on Facebook! I'm honestly terrified to have it hang like that since Murphy and his law (if it can it will) follow me around with a poking stick lol

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will sent you a message on Facebook! I'm honestly terrified to have it hang like that since Murphy and his law (if it can it will) follow me around with a poking stick lol

LOL, I was worried about that also. After my brackets were done and unit was installed I put 2 ratchet straps around the unit too. After the first oil change I realized that nothing had loosened up, nothing had moved and nothing had sagged. Took off the straps to do the oil change and never put them back on.
10ba972b729446b4871797ed1d86e785.jpg