MAY all your dreams come true!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
An um, interesting run overnight. Danville, PA to Virginia, MN.

Diverted around a tornado warning in Western PA, but still took out a wire of some description with the top of the windshield. A star turned into a crack that just barely crosses the A line, so I'll hafta squeeze a windshield into the budget.

Took the Ohio Turnpike and saw OVM . I'm sure he shook his head when he saw that I was doing 70, but I was asked to get the piece out to Minnesota with a quickness, so...

Affirmed for myself why I use the Fastman Expressway instead of the Indiana Toll Road. Geez, they have the nerve to charge tolls for that road? It's the Ho Chi Minh Trail !

Well, done at Perkins now, so going to Hibbing to a cheap motel room. Tomorrow morning, decision time: take a chance on DaLoot, or head down to MSP?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Well, A few days of rain after using flex seal, I thought I finally stopped my windshield leak. But this morning proved otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

I found some clear silicone glass sealer that "levels" and flows into cracks and holes around your windshield. My 18 month leak was fixed on my Bronco II. If you haven't, you may consider taking off the windshield trim to access it. And don't assume a leak is directly below where the water comes through. I sealed all the way across and even down the sides a little.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I found some clear silicone glass sealer that "levels" and flows into cracks and holes around your windshield. My 18 month leak was fixed on my Bronco II. If you haven't, you may consider taking off the windshield trim to access it. And don't assume a leak is directly below where the water comes through. I sealed all the way across and even down the sides a little.

I've tried silicone before, don't remember if it was specifically a glass sealer, and didn't remove the trim. I've got so much on there I don't see how it's possible to leak, unless it's coming from another area and traveling underneath the cab insert. Which has been my other theory.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I've tried silicone before, don't remember if it was specifically a glass sealer, and didn't remove the trim. I've got so much on there I don't see how it's possible to leak, unless it's coming from another area and traveling underneath the cab insert. Which has been my other theory.

Ya really need to remove the trim inorder to get a good seal.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Awake at a Wal-Mart in Scottsboro, AL.
Looks like my new EGR valve will arrive at home on Thursday.

So need to get back before it finds a new home

Thought it would take longer, but apparently coming from California.
Keep thinking of sending it back, and hanging up this van gig.

Actually, did try to cancel it, but was too late. May just return it.
I keep changing my mind every 5 mins

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter

Yeah, traveling leaks are a real possibility.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Murray nailed it upper Wisconsin to Bismarck North Dakota and then home and the end
I am knot looking forward to your absence
063f401d0bcbf64a8f9d49e2416760a9.jpg

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator