Owner/Operator
If OVM was a truck...

cbac0452377820c42bff8c3032fa3a23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
My few days off got extended when I had to replace windshield before getting the DOT inspection. After 138,500 miles, my Ford Transit still has two original tires and passed............EXCEPT for the infamous giudo coupler that was cracked. Next stop will be at Tire Rack near South Bend for replacement of those last two tires.

Back in service, now I need a long load...........I'll take Laredo, California, Honolulu, wherever the $$$ is this week.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My few days off got extended when I had to replace windshield before getting the DOT inspection. After 138,500 miles, my Ford Transit still has two original tires and passed............EXCEPT for the infamous giudo coupler that was cracked. Next stop will be at Tire Rack near South Bend for replacement of those last two tires.

Back in service, now I need a long load...........I'll take Laredo, California, Honolulu, wherever the $$$ is this week.
Those are some crappy tires LOL

Reactions: in-Transit

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope all y'all r well not been reading to much since Goin back into the family business working beside dad in the funeral home he is getting on up there an can't do things he used to even though he thinks he can lol

This thingy majiggy