MATS Truck Show Parking

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Here is the GPS address for Papa Johns Stadium parking. There are shuttles that run all day to the convention center. At the Papa Johns parking area there will be port-a-pots as well as TA/Petro sponsored Shower Trailers.

[h=3]Off-Site Truck Parking at Cardinal Stadium[/h]Free tractor/trailer parking will be available at Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium, courtesy of show management. There will also be a free shuttle service to transport patrons to and from the Kentucky Expo Center. The lot will be accessible from Wednesday beginning at 7:30 am through Saturday at 6pm. There are 3,000 passenger vehicle sized spots available on a first come, first serve basis.

***TRUCKS MUST ENTER THROUGH GATE D***
For GPS, the address of the Lot D entrance is:

• 4146 Park Boulevard
  • Louisville, KY 40209
Tractor/TrailerFREE

For a complete set of rules see the Landline blog article:

Here's your MATS 2015 Papa John's off-site truck parking guide

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
This year though I believe the Expediters are going to have to park a little tighter together and use that walkway for the BBQ and gatherings. It will all work out well I believe! Hopefully GottaGo will get there early and get that spot reserved.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Down at the entrance end, from the road, you will usually see a group of straight trucks/exp. Trucks.

There is usually a spot or two between them for vans to park. This year with the new rules not sure how that will change.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
The vans seem to be able to squeeze in pretty easily with the Expedite Group. GottaGo's truck is easily the most identifiable or Susie's truck with her flags.

If you come in from in from I-65 and take exit 132 Crittenden Dr. and take a right on Central Ave then get in left lane to take a left on Floyd you will go past several gates and you will be able to see where the Expediters park on your right. Right after that you will see D Gate. To me this is the easiest way to get into Papa Johns and find the Expediters.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
As far as I know Trucker Charity will be there along with a few other Charities will be serving food.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
MATS is almost here! Papa Johns Parking lot is open on Wednesday March 25th and the show starts the 26th!