marvinkwagner and his use of Team 2

EagerBeaver

Expert Expediter
I see reference to team 2 all over these threads and posted by one marvinkwagner. To better understand marvin and his new term we have to first define the meaning, only then will we have a better understanding of its use,

"TEAM 2" I believe (I could be wrong) references his position as team 1, as in this nations only super trucker with the coveted four star award. He may believe himself to be number 1, superior in nature to all other drivers which leaves everyone else second to himself.
This is just my observation and is purely speculative.
You've read his self motivational posts and see him bumping it to keep it in the headlines. So is it fair to assume that I may be on to something in defining what has come to be known as "TEAM 2"

I hope this clears the fog that enters ones head when reading threads that have been plagued by certain posts around this forum.
Do drive safe out there and have a pleasant day.

:) :) :)

I am not a four star holder but I did watch a newbie o/o shut his barn doors backwards today.(pass. side first) Forcefully mind you, should have raised ones eyebrows and caused one to review the situation. Nope, just force em closed and then stuck the lock on the drivers side door. This leads me to believe that this is the normal routine for this driver. But did I consider my self far superior and try to humiliate or class him as a team 2 driver, nope. But it was funny.

G

Maybe he is Team 1 and his co driver is Team 2. I guess you could call me Wide load then. Going to have to ask my wife to get me some yellow shorts that say wide load. lol

Drive Safe
David Mayfield