Marching into Spring with the One

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning to everyone from the 2020 Truckload Carriers Association annual conference. Just announced that the grand champion in Best Fleets to Drive For went to Nussbaum Transportatoin. They are a great company and I am proof to call Brent Nussbaum a friend.

Thank you to our fleet. We were again named as a Best Fleet and one of ten in the large carrier category and a third Best Fleet win!!! Thanks to the best damn fleet!!!!

IMG_3463.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well I was using the wrong month. Good Monday to all as we continue to venture into the unknown. Systems and plans are in place as best we can and we continue to evaluate and monitor and adjust as best we can. Thank you to all of you, for all you are doing to ensure the supply chains remain intact!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Tiffany claims she is being tortured. She gets 4 weeks off from school and everything is closed so there's nothing fun to do. But she did verify that my retirement savings are safe inside her piggy bank and they have not lost any value.

Sent from my SM-G986U using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hope everyone is hanging in there. Rough seas fro everyone but we are fighting it and doing our best to be part of the solution.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
How is everyone doing? Any freight moving? I see a lot of green pins but also a lot of trucks sitting.
I came home 10 days ago to help my wife take care of the girls. She had a sinus infection which seems to be almost completely cleared up. Tiffany and I have a bit of a cough, no fever or other symptoms. I think it's from all the pollen in the air. Temps have been around 90 here in north Florida. Our county only has 3 cases of the virus and is very rural. But we do get a lot of travelers coming off I75. We are trying to stay healthy and practice social distancing.
Have the truck stops adapted to social distancing and sanitizing there facilities? Anyone having trouble getting food or supplies? Any trouble moving between states? (Florida now has checkpoints on all the roads coming into the state. Commercial traffic is being passed through.)
Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Reactions: Turtle and RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Freight is moving. Busier in some areas than others for sure. We have not had any issues with trucks moving between states. Commercial vehicles seem to not be any issue.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Today we started doing school at home. A combination of online, videos from the teachers and book work from a school supplied packet. I will gladly vote to double the pay of all Kindergarten teachers.

Sent from my SM-G986U using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Turtle and RoadTime