March On Load 1 ..

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Tech team update:

As per our discussions today with the billing department, they want drivers to only submit combined BOL/POD and not BOL or POD separately. You will notice that you will now be alerted only when POD is required and will have to submit the combined BOL/POD images. We have taken out the options for individual BOLs and PODs from the list of paperwork types.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RoadTime

guido4475

Not a Member
Early good morning to all. Another day.... another

Got some more new features coming out shortly for the app!

Lemme guess....a working weather feature??? Correct time zone????....lmao..

Poke, poke...lol .

guido4475

Not a Member
Lemme guess....a working weather feature??? Correct time zone????....lmao..

Poke, poke...lol .

You are the only single person reporting that issue

Yea, so you've told me. As I mentioned before, I called Samsung technical dept. They went through my phone remotely. They found nothing wrong. All other apps work fine, no issues. They immediately told me that this issue is a app issue, not a phone issue. Dont worry about it. I'll just accept it as a flaw within the app. This isn't the 1st issue that is going unresolved. It is what it is, I guess.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well if we could duplicate it we could try and fix it but no one else has had the issue with the app. Soooooo I would have say I think it’s a phone issue myself.

guido4475

Not a Member
W
Well if we could duplicate it we could try and fix it but no one else has had the issue with the app. Soooooo I would have say I think it’s a phone issue myself.

Would you please care to share with the general population what American Scott and the app guy have discovered concerning my AND Scott's time zone issue? Now I better understand this problem and why it is happening. It is NOT my phone problem, but the fact that this app was designed from an Apple I phone, and that is why Scott and I, both Android phone users, are having this issue. It's a coding/ compatibility issue, and nothing can be done about it, except a dedicated app for a Apple and Android separately, which we know is not going to happen.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ed was ok the phone with Scott tearing today....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Completely not how it works or is designed at all.
We deploy to both android and iOS. They both have their own version of the app. There’s nothing in the way we coded the app that would make it work differently for Android than iOS. And it wasn’t designed for iOS only. In fact, we test first on Android during development.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
And in other news, I had a really good week last week. Did a load to Sarasota and was able to stop by home for the weekend. Delivered on Monday and deadheaded home for the night. Didn't get anything Tuesday so I continued north and got a great paying short load today. And I didn't even have to drive through Atlanta.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Decided to change up my Monday Appointments.
Was able to reschedule my ultrasound for today, just got back.
Was a lot more involved then I was expecting. But I enjoyed it :smile:
Part of the test involved wearing blood pressure type cuffs on my arms, legs, feet, and toes.
Reminded me of the compression you get from Load 1 massage chairs.
I asked if we could do the test again. I was enjoying it way too much :JC-hysterical:

Rescheduled my other (non-medical Monday appointment) for Friday morning.
I Figured knock them out while I'm home so I don't have to worry about where I am come Monday.
Besides, It's too cold out ;)