March of the ....

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting to load. Marshal, IL to Finton, MI. Was going to DH to Chi town yesterday evening, but forcast was a bummer.

You picking up at the TRW plant there in town? I’ve delivered into there many times. A good run and keeps you out of Chi-town traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Yes, it was a good run. Only got one load offer for NE, PA yesterday. No thanks, didn’t fell like dealing with that action.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT in Ft. Lauderdale. Thought about enjoying a long weekend here then I saw the hotel prices. I can't even afford the one's that charge by the hour. I could get a loan from the Iowa Mafia maybe.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

What did you expect, it’s Spring Break time. But you and Siggy would fit in with that college crowd on the beach perfectly. I’m seeing prices under $200 for Friday and Saturday nights and think of all the fun you’d have after your long walk to the beach! And I bet all the clubs would be very entertaining as well.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
MT in Ft. Lauderdale. Thought about enjoying a long weekend here then I saw the hotel prices. I can't even afford the one's that charge by the hour. I could get a loan from the Iowa Mafia maybe.

No doubt and any of the hotels that are on the low end are in neighborhoods that you don’t want to stay in.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
What did you expect, it’s Spring Break time. But you and Siggy would fit in with that college crowd on the beach perfectly. I’m seeing prices under $200 for Friday and Saturday nights and think of all the fun you’d have after your long walk to the beach! And I bet all the clubs would be very entertaining as well.

Plan A - Murray, polish you magic wand

Plan B - Tonight, wander up west coast

Plan C - Call Ntimevan for his CC #

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Plan A - Murray, polish you magic wand

Plan B - Tonight, wander up west coast

Plan C - Call Ntimevan for his CC #

Plan A ... too much info on Murray ...

Plan B .. best choice ..

Plan C ... Ntimevan hasn't had a Credit Card since 2003 .. paid off last of Balances in 2008 ... No Need for unnecessary Debt .... cash or go without ..

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Plan A ... too much info on Murray ...

Plan B .. best choice ..

Plan C ... Ntimevan hasn't had a Credit Card since 2003 .. paid off last of Balances in 2008 ... No Need for unnecessary Debt .... cash or go without ..

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring
Ultra Right Wing living off the grid, eh?

Reactions: ntimevan