March Madness @ CRE

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
:pokepoke:Hey Rookie!! you miss the memo...?? March is traditionally the best month of the year and you take a week off?.....and you didn't even work when U was out here slacking in CA for a week.....LOL
I'm trying. Hope to be back in service before happy hour today. Had to come home to get a Months worth of mail and do taxes. I don't have a "project manager" in Bison. I swear, I will not go back to California any sooner than the next time!

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
just busting your chops buddy....:p

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Yes, did another local load for $480. So I'm stuck here but still making money. It's over 20 hours home, maybe move to North Platte, NE if nothing pops by Monday night.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
I-80 to Cheyenne and drop down to Denver? Murray has moved out of Denver quickly several times

Reactions: billg27

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Me too, BOOKED from S Jersey to N Alabama. Dropping 10 miles from where we delivered last Saturday AM. Nuke plant to Nuke plant. When we picked up the guy asked if I needed any bottled water. Bottled water from a Nuke plant? Thank you, I think not

Ha, I remember I delivered at a nuclear plant in Jersey last year and the guy offered me water also. I believe it was an older eastern European gentleman, if my memory still works. Wonder if it was the same place. I delivered once to a nuke plant a bit south of Carneys point, but I dont think it was that one. I believe it was a bit north of there, close to the coast.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Ha, I remember I delivered at a nuclear plant in Jersey last year and the guy offered me water also. I believe it was an older eastern European gentleman, if my memory still works. Wonder if it was the same place. I delivered once to a nuke plant a bit south of Carneys point, but I dont think it was that one. I believe it was a bit north of there, close to the coast.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Yup, same one in Forked River. We live a few towns south of there.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Shorty again today. Houston to Baton Rouge at great rate. I could run these shorties 7 days a week

Reactions: billg27

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Hey wom, we don't need no more stinkin units, that's EXACTLY what happened to this industry overall which used to be the best kept secret in trucking there was!
Hey everybody, look how much $ I'm making not working for a living, getting paid to be on vacation!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan