March Madness @ CRE

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wanted to get home soon. So what does Murray do? Books me a load from Laredo to Menominee Falls, WI. That's within 20 miles of home! Great job team CRE! And I'm at 9,900+ miles since February 28th when I went back in service.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Wanted to get home soon. So what does Murray do? Books me a load from Laredo to Menominee Falls, WI. That's within 20 miles of home! Great job team CRE! And I'm at 9,900+ miles since February 28th when I went back in service.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
5,500 in the last 10 daze. Rock on Murray

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I miss my co-driver so much, had to put her down at 14 due to a brain tumor. She was on the road with me 10 yrs before spending the last 4 @ home with momma.

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ucfd608

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Rolling through the plains of Kansas this AM an hour from Colorado. Foggy out so far. We did Missouri yesterday afternoon

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
At home unplanned, Van in shop AGAIN!... lost 19 days of February in the shop.... 1 yr old, 100,000 on it, 20,000 left on warranty and after equivalent of almost 2and a half months in the shop they still can't get the same problems resolved
BUT, when I pulled into shop this time service manager comes out to me before I even get out of it and asks me if I had talked to someone big at Fca.... Maybe my NTSB complaint I filed has been noticed According to him, they have assigned the task of "resolving owner repair issues" specifically for the promaster to an outside consultant firm or something like that . Since FCA is already under a government investigation for emissions cheating they might be feeling heat, who knows.

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app