March Madness @ CRE

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Team CRE, taking a week off and I have 5 PFJ shower credits. If you can use and don't know my number PM me or text Murray

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: jcochristoph

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Had a good paying weekend load to Laredo. Dropped at 08:00 Monday and had an even better paying load out going up to Ogden, UT. Now hoping I can get out in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Utah is a tough one, maybe as bad as Louisiana. Hope Murray The Magician can pull one out of his hat for you.

Reactions: billg27

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Completed the UT to UT shorty this morning. Back near Ogden but I'm feeling $240 richer! Very good paying shorty!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
$240 in your pocket (soon) and ready for Happy Hour, that's not a bad day!
:pokepoke:Hey Rookie!! you miss the memo...?? March is traditionally the best month of the year and you take a week off?.....and you didn't even work when U was out here slacking in CA for a week.....LOL

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
:pokepoke:Hey Rookie!! you miss the memo...?? March is traditionally the best month of the year and you take a week off?.....and you didn't even work when U was out here slacking in CA for a week.....LOL
I'm trying. Hope to be back in service before happy hour today. Had to come home to get a Months worth of mail and do taxes. I don't have a "project manager" in Bison. I swear, I will not go back to California any sooner than the next time!