March into Spring 2020

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So have we all reached coronavirus fatigue yet ...?
Maybe not .... lol

Trying to get home before the quarantine goes into affect

So far on todays trip home. 2 trips to the shop for the same faulty brake light, picked up my load, scaled load twice, and traveled 201 miles taking 8hrs so far

Hmm, Friday the 13th showing no love so far

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home in Iowa with 4 rolls of Toilet Paper and 1 bottle of hand disinfectant. I should be good to Survive 30 days in my House while the Zombie Health scare is taking over our World.. Well on 2nd thought in case WOM stops by my house I better buy another roll of Toilet Paper...

sent from my Recliner..

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home in Iowa with 4 rolls of Toilet Paper and 1 bottle of hand disinfectant. I should be good to Survive 30 days in my House while the Zombie Health scare is taking over our World.. Well on 2nd thought in case WOM stops by my house I better buy another roll of Toilet Paper...

sent from my Recliner..
49e3cf07eaf313c1fe8f06f0b3ec79a0.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

sent from my Recliner..

Lucky you. I get home, go to two stores and can't find the one thing I really needed... toilet paper. Shelves were bare at Meijer and Kroger. People have lost their minds buying up everything like the world is coming to a end :oops:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lucky you. I get home, go to two stores and can't find the one thing I really needed... toilet paper. Shelves were bare at Meijer and Kroger. People have lost their minds buying up everything like the world is coming to a end :oops:
Local Wamart here had shelves half full , but Grocery stores and Dollar Tree had plenty.

sent from my Recliner..

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Local Wamart here had shelves half full , but Grocery stores and Dollar Tree had plenty.

sent from my Recliner..
I almost stopped at the Dollar Tree, but passed by it.
I was at a fully stocked Walmart just the other day somewhere. So I was really surprised to see how bare the stores were with limit 5 high demand signs on just about everything. No meat, chicken, milk, bread just a lot of emptiness o_O

I was talking with another guy, he said he hadn't seen it this bad since Y2K :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Getting ready to head out seeking my fortune. Had a list of 6 or 8 backup items to get 1 each of (toothpaste, razors, etc) took 4 different stores to get what I wanted and I never did get an extra shampoo. Wally World was unbelievable. Toothpaste gone, shampoo gone. Didn't need paper products but walking by ALL shelves empty. Water, milk, etc. ALL gone. Canned AND frozen vegetables - ALL gone!!!

Roadtime - the ice cream was gone too

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting ready to head out seeking my fortune. Had a list of 6 or 8 backup items to get 1 each of (toothpaste, razors, etc) took 4 different stores to get what I wanted and I never did get an extra shampoo. Wally World was unbelievable. Toothpaste gone, shampoo gone. Didn't need paper products but walking by ALL shelves empty. Water, milk, etc. ALL gone. Canned AND frozen vegetables - ALL gone!!!

Not being able to get bread has brought down empires.
Let's hope this follows suit ...

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not being able to get bread has brought down empires.
Let's hope this follows suit ...
Lol!

I'd love to wake up in a capatalistic society, but they've already hinted mortgages will be paid. Renters like me are on their own of course, we don't generate enough for the gov

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Furious and Fasty # 10 ..FB_IMG_1584235414054.jpeg

sent from my Recliner..

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
emoji2962.png
That's just horrifying :eek:o_O

I just read that our Michigan Governor declared a state of emergency on Tuesday for our 33 cases and shut down all schools and a ban on gathering of 250 people. Guess that's part of the reason for my empty local stores as people lose their minds :rolleyes:

So I'm wondering how they are keeping arcuate numbers. Is everyone with a sniffle running to the doctor to get tested? Probably, not the place I want to be hanging around ;)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Apparently this "Group " got all the Good Drugs to Survive this MediaVirus ...MEME2020-03-15-07-44-18.jpeg

sent from my Recliner..