March banter and locations

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Task for the day, get that pesky truck out of Memphis and back in the freight lanes.
Fingers crossed !!!!!!!!!!!
I could sure use a load out of Memphis as well. Normally get out of here within a day, been here since Saturday this time around.

Mine got empty in Louisiana on Friday and moved up to Memphis. Second week in a row he started out in Memphis. He didnt get out till Tuesday last week. Currently probably #1 on a certain list. LOL

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
How wrong I can be at times. It amazes me still.
Last week I was in FL in 70s and 80s during the day and 60s at night so I thought I was done with winter. Well, yesterday I came up to Ohio.
Brrrrrr.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Task for the day, get that pesky truck out of Memphis and back in the freight lanes.
I could sure use a load out of Memphis as well. Normally get out of here within a day, been here since Saturday this time around.

Mine got empty in Louisiana on Friday and moved up to Memphis. Second week in a row he started out in Memphis. He didnt get out till Tuesday last week. Currently probably #1 on a certain list. LOL
I came up from southern Mississippi after dropping Saturday morning. May have to scratch Memphis off the list of GOTO cities going forward for the time being.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just got done with my delivery and the ladies there thought I was there to deliver there freight and was there to install it as well. I told them I great on getting freight there when it needs to be there, but install, not so great.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
How wrong I can be at times. It amazes me still.
Last week I was in FL in 70s and 80s during the day and 60s at night so I thought I was done with winter. Well, yesterday I came up to Ohio.
Brrrrrr.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
You should look at my van, it looks horrible. It's snowing where I'm at right now.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

I came up from southern Mississippi after dropping Saturday morning. May have to scratch Memphis off the list of GOTO cities going forward for the time being.
For me it's a day or two before I get out. I don't count weekends.

Reactions: GuyUpNorth

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Here at the Pilot and seen Expedite Now Magazine and got to give a shout out to Brian Welsh! Great job on the Q&A. Also SWTexas1 "JJ"

Last edited:
Reactions: jelliott