March banter and locations

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Every so often I cross by thinking like this guy. We all have at one point. Strange, that I never see them again. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Been snowing here all day, really lite though. Not much accumulation.

Still got that one pesky truck to get going out of Memphis. Been in Ar. Tx & La since last week. One little loop. LOL

Reactions: DollarSign

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yard Doggin again. I can go 8 months and not get to the yard. Last week here twice, and now. "We need a favor..." short running killing me here. I like , well how much would it take. I'll take 70%... That was 70% I quoted. Need to bid higher so my 70% is higher. That's my % I don't negotiate. It's turn out ok.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Task for the day, get that pesky truck out of Memphis and back in the freight lanes.
Fingers crossed !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: jelliott

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I hardly ever use 19 any more. I used to, but I am number 1 out of 1 trucks almost everywhere I go, except Taylor, of course where I am 14 out of 17 or something like that, and they still manage to call me by the end of the day. Oh, and I never call for the info either. I reckon they have better things to do there, like finding us loads.

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Task for the day, get that pesky truck out of Memphis and back in the freight lanes.
Fingers crossed !!!!!!!!!!!
I could sure use a load out of Memphis as well. Normally get out of here within a day, been here since Saturday this time around.