March Banter and Location

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Welcome to March all from Louisville KY, Where I guess a few of you will be hanging out for a couple of days later this month

Work4free

Active Expediter
Yep ol'e friend we will be there at the big show 22,23,& 24............ hope to see ya there. :cool:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning guys. Posted in the wrong month! Load One will be a the show, make sure to stop bye. Feel free to hang out at the booth. I would much rather have guys talk to our real owner operators than a recruiter or me for the real scoop.

Another day another airplane for me. This mornings destination....Memphis.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Morning guys. Posted in the wrong month! Load One will be a the show, make sure to stop bye. Feel free to hang out at the booth. I would much rather have guys talk to our real owner operators than a recruiter or me for the real scoop.

Another day another airplane for me. This mornings destination....Memphis.

Memphis weather looks pretty bad. Hope you got your rain gear and flippers.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
That's ok. Airplane to rental car to customer meeting to rental car to airplane. Hopefully I will stay dry and have good news to report.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Good Morning everyone. At home taking a few days off with the family.

Had lunch at Isis yesterday with Scott , Steve , Rocket man ( sorry I'm bad with names ) , and the BOSS. Thanks again John for lunch. It was fun hanging out for a while. I finally went home and went to bed 430pm yesterday and didn't wake up until 730 am today :yikes: I hope everyone is running good and gets a nice weekend run!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Morning all. Hanging at the yard. Got my laundry done and showered last night. Going to the store here in a bit to restock the truck with food and get my meds refilled. Then get estimates on the truck's damage. Back in service this afternoon.

Good luck in Memphis John.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning all. Hanging at the yard. Got my laundry done and showered last night. Going to the store here in a bit to restock the truck with food and get my meds refilled. Then get estimates on the truck's damage. Back in service this afternoon.

Good luck in Memphis John.

Wolverine Freightliner in Dearborn does all of our body work and is the best I have seen around.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Wolverine Freightliner in Dearborn does all of our body work and is the best I have seen around.

Thanks. I'll stop there and see what they come up with.

Should be just some filler, sanding, and paint. I don't want the hood replaced cause it's modified to accept the fender mirrors. Still working on the blue paint thing. :)

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks. I'll stop there and see what they come up with.

Should be just some filler, sanding, and paint. I don't want the hood replaced cause it's modified to accept the fender mirrors. Still working on the blue paint thing. :)

I think one of Shadows trucks has blue on it:confused:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
blue paint thing, im the only one allowed to have custom blue paint. LOL what are you going to do?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
blue paint thing, im the only one allowed to have custom blue paint. LOL what are you going to do?

Not sure. Blue fenders that match the color of the stripe? Maybe some pinstripes or graphics on the hood. Black bumper. I'd like aluminum wheels, but I can't afford them right now.

Something to break up the white and make it stand out. Never be as nice as yours though.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Not sure. Blue fenders that match the color of the stripe? Maybe some pinstripes or graphics on the hood. Black bumper. I'd like aluminum wheels, but I can't afford them right now.

Something to break up the white and make it stand out. Never be as nice as yours though.

I still think you should paint pin wheels on the scale side rims to confuse the scale cops....LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Even if they have to replace hood insurance should pay for a modified hood to match the damaged one. We had some alum rims in the shop that an oo was trying to sell. Not sure of price or value.