March 2019 .. Locations & More

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thats sick, get some help.....:wideyed:

latest

guido4475

Not a Member
I think he figured it out that he couldn’t do it all by himself.
Whatever ,,, I will try to get over my "Shyness " ...

I bet he took this high paying job...lol

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ditto here, don't know what everyone is talking about? But, I'm no stranger to clueless

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

I only used the browser. All of a sudden, the setup was completely different. I couldn’t find many features. It was getting really frustrating to post here.

I didn’t know EO had a app until someone posted about it.

It’s taken a little time, but I’m starting to navigate the app pretty well. I’d recommend if you was using a browser to move to the app.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
This new layout is so cluttered, unorganized of a look. There was nothing wrong with the way it was before. Another obvious effort to revive this website.
Don’t like the new format.
Plus some people are starting too many new threads. The questions or comments could all be asked on this forum.

Reactions: TFTN-one3B

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I left my Espar on at home for the last couple of days, just so stuff didn't freeze inside and I didn't have to remove all items.
I just keep it at the lowest setting, which is like 46-48, I forget the exact temp.
Anyways, went out to the van this morning and my carbon monoxide detector was going off :oops:

First time the Espar has ever set it off. Not sure what was up with that. I just had a PM done a couple of months ago.
I was just in the van last night, so not like it was totally closed up for days.
I should specify, that I have two alarms, and it was my super sensitive alarm going off at a 12 level. I think the typical ones go off at 20 (Don't quote me on that).
But either way, I should have zero. So, will definitely be keeping a close eye on this ;)

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Apparently we have new possible business needing the Canadian version of a TWIC

(Yes I'm only going for it cause you guys don't let me near the bases or airports in USA anymore)

Now fingerprinting is standard. But since Jan this year, they are incorporating a CREDIT CHECK as a possible security threat!!!

Now I want to know, is good credit or bad credit the security risk?

Is good credit owing $800,000 on the average city property here a bigger security risk? Are they smuggling in / off bases to make their mortgage and down payments?

Guess I'll find out. My credit sucks, I don't owe anything. You'd think that would make me harder to buy off...

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: RoadTime

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At a distribution warehouse with 8 of my contemporaries.

Amazing how 10 different addresses throws an expediter into convulsions. I'm loaded. Waiting on everybody parked in front of me

And what's with 30 mins - an hour late? I was 15 min early. Its not hard

No wonder they need a union

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: RoadTime

guido4475

Not a Member
Does anyone else have the issue of the forum not keeping your place now?

This new forum sucks. Whoever came up with this new format needs to put the crack pipe down. Yes, I have that issue as well. Also, I gave to make the page smaller to read the page without moving it to read the rest of the sentence. So now, the words are even smaller...nice going, E.O.....

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This new forum sucks. Whoever came up with this new format needs to put the crack pipe down. Yes, I have that issue as well. Also, I gave to make the page smaller to read the page without moving it to read the rest of the sentence. So now, the words are even smaller...nice going, E.O.....
I have to do that also...sucks!

Who was it that said... if it aint broke...