March 2017 this and that.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ah. That's about the same here (80 CDN) if I ever do get a nice 2014 4 cyl I'll buy over there

Thank you
Fuchs. Titan something, something. Getting it from one guy at $40 per 5 liter bottle.

The mobil 1 0w40 is $50 CDN a jug here instead of $22-26 in USA

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Georgetown ky to Lexington to Whitestone Indiana then probably back to Georgetown. This local stuff kicks butt

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Opel2010

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Man, so soon into retirement, and forgetting what month it is. At least I only forget what day it is lol.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
As I mentioned before, still long way till retirement, yet I forgot the day. The credit card people didn't forget and "burned" me for $35. Just to make sure next time I won't forget the day... yup, it was a matter of hours, not days, yet they show no mercy when it's about $$$...

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Man, so soon into retirement, and forgetting what month it is. At least I only forget what day it is lol.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
As I mentioned before, still long way till retirement, yet I forgot the day. The credit card people didn't forget and "burned" me for $35. Just to make sure next time I won't forget the day... yup, it was a matter of hours, not days, yet they show no mercy when it's about $$$...
Pay those things off. They help nothing

Reactions: Opel2010