That much excited, huh?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Photo op in Laredo! Meet "the beast"
08d5666568e402aef5f266b119e492a4.jpg
3e1672d1e9f3b8ce55ece0f33b41466b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You didn't go over to the Bolt office ... turn left 1rst corner past Pilot ... down street about 4 blocks worth ... on left ... AC drivers lounge ... Dish TV ..

hauling freight from a Pond near you

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You didn't go over to the Bolt office ... turn left 1rst corner past Pilot ... down street about 4 blocks worth ... on left ... AC drivers lounge ... Dish TV ..

Do they have showers ? Lol that is why I'm here at the moment !

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

You can also plug an extension cord into the building. So you don't have to run your geny. If you have an AC that's really nice

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
so please? what does it matter? you can't take it, i can't take.....better they take the heavy ones and while they are running that, heck give them all the 3000+ loads then you can get your load?....right....
i am glad they run them and leave mine alone! LOL
What, you think they won't take 2 skids at .65 CPM or less. The main reason for the under 10,000# is to avoid paperwork and chicken coops.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
so please? what does it matter? you can't take it, i can't take.....better they take the heavy ones and while they are running that, heck give them all the 3000+ loads then you can get your load?....right....
i am glad they run them and leave mine alone! LOL
What, you think they won't take 2 skids at .65 CPM or less. The main reason for the under 10,000# is to avoid paperwork and chicken coops.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
nope not at all...I was relating to fact that everyone accuses them of running heavy...BUT if they are running heavy...like I said..good because they aren't stealing my load....its Coal miner's load....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nope .... i shower at the Pilot ... cleaner and LESS wait ...

I quit showering there years ago after several dirty showers I'll check it out again I suppose !

Pilot customer service say the next update or 2 should be the real time waiting order for position in shower line
refresh the app and get real time results....I love you can book a shower from the van but right now you don't know when your shower becomes available you still have to go in...

Reactions: NorthernBill

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pilot customer service say the next update or 2 should be the real time waiting order for position in shower line
refresh the app and get real time results....I love you can book a shower from the van but right now you don't know when your shower becomes available you still have to go in...
Do you have to be in Truckstop perimeter to order a shower? Or can you do it from afar?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
nope not at all...I was relating to fact that everyone accuses them of running heavy...BUT if they are running heavy...like I said..good because they aren't stealing my load....its Coal miner's load....LOL
In some ways yes and in others no. If that heavy is coming from two lighter loads then maybe it isn't such a great thing.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I feel bolt and I aren't going to get along very well... just finished arguing that .65 a mile out of Laredo isn't a good deal...
It's Bolt, and it's Laredo...
Only AAMC could get you in and out at standard rate.
People go into Laredo at 120-140% rate, knowing that out rate will be 60-75%.

Reactions: brokcanadian