March 2017 this and that.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone around Laredo care to entertain ? I'll buy the coffee !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eric .... dark grey Bolt sprinter will be unloading in Laredo later this afternoon .... his name is Mike ... nice guy .. check out his Sprinter ...nice ..

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: in-Transit

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone around Laredo care to entertain ? I'll buy the coffee !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eric .... dark grey Bolt sprinter will be unloading in Laredo later this afternoon .... his name is Mike ... nice guy .. check out his Sprinter ...nice ..

Bolt has nice guys?.....I suppose they do since you left...:pokepoke:

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
so please? what does it matter? you can't take it, i can't take.....better they take the heavy ones and while they are running that, heck give them all the 3000+ loads then you can get your load?....right....
i am glad they run them and leave mine alone! LOL
Completely agree with you, and I don't care. Just posted for laughs.

Reactions: Charity's Van

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
so please? what does it matter? you can't take it, i can't take.....better they take the heavy ones and while they are running that, heck give them all the 3000+ loads then you can get your load?....right....
i am glad they run them and leave mine alone! LOL
Completely agree with you, and I don't care. Just posted for laughs.
I realize that..we all do it...like it really matters in big picture...I am guilty of falling into that trap as well....4200 lb Promaster? go for it buddy that leaves my 100lb load on the dock for me....:p

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where Is my tail wind? All I get is front and side swipes in this sandstorm.

It's all Trumps fault. He scared all sorts of people from wandering into US territory, they were such a good wind blocking force.

Last edited:

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My tail wind is in Georgia.. need a big whoosh to get me off Fox and watching the healthcare vote! On the upside my President signed another pipeline bill to get more people working!!!
Oh, ogh, Ken.
She doesn't think you are her president anymore. Be careful.
She is excited about a guy in White House too now.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My tail wind is in Georgia.. need a big whoosh to get me off Fox and watching the healthcare vote! On the upside my President signed another pipeline bill to get more people working!!!
b379ff2f3bbfa66184f518a6baf1590f.jpg