March 2017 this and that.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd stay out of the walmart in Beloit. People have been known to get tickets for over night parking. One of those stupid city laws.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
So nice to be woke up by tornado sirens going off!

Lost in Space.
6ccdb923ffcd2d6e356461966927a515.jpg

We got cow!

I still laugh during that scene.
RIP Bill Paxton

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
The best way is stay at Walmart during the day if you like that, and then stay at truck stops at night. Problem solved.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
another member found a small fan on the dashboard also helps greatly with the moisture...
Nope ... simple fix ... like i do in Laredo .... put windshield foil covering on outside of windshield ... serves two purposes in winter ... keeps frost off ... traps heat inside...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

PS.... 1rst call ..... awaiting call-back

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The best way is stay at Walmart during the day if you like that, and then stay at truck stops at night. Problem solved.
why I got off the truck stops?...when Pilot bought them the NO semi rule went out the window...in the front lots...bob tails and straight trucks at some are just taking over and their persistent idling...also Privacy...I don't like people anymore.I hate playing 1001 questions other expediters have.....I don't want someone on either side of me...its aggrevating..also I like fresh veggies for my ongoing weight control and the ability to walk a mile INDOOR in bad weather....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
another member found a small fan on the dashboard also helps greatly with the moisture...
Nope ... simple fix ... like i do in Laredo .... put windshield foil covering on outside of windshield ... serves two purposes in winter ... keeps frost off ... traps heat inside...

I've been doing the outside for years...it works in reverse as well....keeps the heat OUT much better...amazing that trick hasn't caught on more..I have a piece cut to fit my windshield outside...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been doing the outside for years...it works in reverse as well....keeps the heat OUT much better...amazing that trick hasn't caught on more..I have a piece cut to fit my windshield outside...
I have 2 cut ... 1 for inside ... 1 for outside with flaps to lock inside by door hinges...

if we were like those high roller types with roof air and all the bells and whistles...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
why I got off the truck stops?...when Pilot bought them the NO semi rule went out the window...in the front lots...bob tails and straight trucks at some are just taking over and their persistent idling...also Privacy...I don't like people anymore.I hate playing 1001 questions other expediters have.....I don't want someone on either side of me...its aggrevating..also I like fresh veggies for my ongoing weight control and the ability to walk a mile INDOOR in bad weather....
Get off my lawn!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

PS.... 1rst call ..... awaiting call-back
Update ...filling gas tank ... DH for pickup ... No rest for the Wicked