March 2017 this and that.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So nice to be woke up by tornado sirens going off!

Lost in Space.
6ccdb923ffcd2d6e356461966927a515.jpg

We got cow!

I still laugh during that scene.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Booked, and rolling from OKC, OK to southwestern Wisconsin. AM delivery to Chicken farm (yuk). Then DH to Dubuque, or Madison, or Rockford?? Any thoughts?

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Out of those choices, I'd sit in Beloit. Close to Rockford, Janesville, Madison or Delavan. But that's about 80 minutes from Milwaukee. I sure wouldn't do Iowa!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Booked, and rolling from OKC, OK to southwestern Wisconsin. AM delivery to Chicken farm (yuk). Then DH to Dubuque, or Madison, or Rockford?? Any thoughts?

Out of those choices, I'd sit in Beloit. Close to Rockford, Janesville, Madison or Delavan. But that's about 80 minutes from Milwaukee. I sure wouldn't do Iowa!

If he's going to Milwaukee, why not go to the truck stops south of the city. That's where I would go.

Reactions: ntimevan

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If he's going to Milwaukee, why not go to the truck stops south of the city. That's where I would go.

He's not going to be that close to Milwaukee. WOM delivers West of Madison. Milwaukee would always be my first choice, because I'd be at home! And it has the most freight opportunities. But I get lots of loads from Janesville, Delavan and Rockford too.

Reactions: ntimevan