March 2017 this and that.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service... for no other reason than I'm bored.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
You might get called .... i was called on NC to Mi. load at 12.15 am this morning ... sunday direct ... downside = it went cheap .. lol

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: fastman_1

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
nope didn't come with that toy.....I bought mine separate....

BTW.... 81 mph is factory settings...BUT I met someone years ago the had his ECM to reprogram to full speed....why I have no clue....there is NO need for even 80..IMO....

The Espar he's talking about is for preheating the coolant, better heat. I have one for the engine and one for me.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Question to retired expediters...is there ever a point where you stop randomly falling asleep for hours, or do you go back to normal?

Every time I think I'm ok, boom, out cold. Apple crisp came out REALLY crispy

Reactions: jcochristoph

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've had to slap myself on Canadian highways (and also in the States) in the face on those over night runs from Chicago to Toronto... Music, fresh air lets see what else works... I'm not into those runs where the sun greets you anymore and no sleep was to be had. :persevere:

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've had to slap myself on Canadian highways (and also in the States) in the face on those over night runs from Chicago to Toronto... Music, fresh air lets see what else works...
Oh I'll hang up my hat if I start passing out on the road! Was lying on the couch at the time, planning everything I was going to do today

The slap in the face means its time for a nap...

And yep we've all been there, just trying to get across nothing beats a short nap regardless of what it does to your arrival time

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The word short and nap don't go together for me I'll keep trying them though. I did run a team load solo from Austin Tx to Orange County CA back in November in 24 hrs direct with a 2.5 hr nap at the TA in Benson AZ. $1500 and no work for 4 weeks will give you some good motivation! ;) I left my ringer on and dispatch kept blowing my phone up so I got moving the load into CA customer claimed they wanted it direct and when I got there about 30 miles away at 9pm PST customer says go ahead and deliver in the morning, so all that for nothing.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Even as a teenager I'd stay up days at a time for no reason. Just harnessed it with this job. Gotta stay honest with myself if that changes though

Reactions: T270_Dreamin

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok windows washed and open, furniture moved, vacuumed everything including the cat tree and the drapes and even a big plant trimmed up! I'm done for the day!!!:)
296f4185da0d309a014ef881912e0ab4.gif

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Did have a True southern grilled bologna sandwich on sour dough toasted bread today .... surprised me ... mighty tasty... kinda felt like Ovm ... but not for long ...

What made you feel like OVM? Did you eat only half and wrap the other half In a napkin for tomorrow?

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not classics.
Watched Vanishing Point a couple days ago. Meh

Some classics don't seem to age well

Zombie flicks excepted, wonder what it would have been like to see Night of the Living Dead when it came out

Saw Easy Rider when I was 15 hopped up on hospital painkillers, I was shocked and in a rage at the ending lol