March 2016, where are you going ??

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Running on recap hours today. Only had 5 hours and used up a little over 1 of em at my first stop. Then heading east traffic in Louisiana was bad like Chicago during rush hour all across I10. Getting into Baton Rouge I used over 1:15 to go 14 miles. Needless to say because of recap I again went over my HoS . I think I'm starting to see why you guys hate logs, it's not averitt's fault my FM got me to Austin in 5 days when I asked in passing. That's the reason for my recap wanting to spend time with relatives I haven't seen in a long time. So I took a sacrifice but only 5 hours in my clock? I didn't know it was gonna be this much sacrifice lol

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Made it to the lazy boy, kinda good to know I still can knock out a 1000 mile day, even if it took 25 hours of drive time... I'm ready for a shorty now!
Kinda lucky the safety dept don't monitor you guys aren't ya? 25 hours of drive time in a 24 hour period? Dude you need a bed not a lazy boy.. Violator :D

Reactions: fastman_1

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not bad for an Old Fart like you .....:p
Reminds me of a story from almost 2 yrs ago at my last undisclosed carrier: I was laid over at the "Yard" and I had taken up trying to kite fly.... This Saturday morning the unnamed owner of this Taylor carrier came roaring in with his Timmies in hand, looked up and said." Flying a kite are you? "
I said no sir, I am fishing for birds! :eek:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reminds me of a story from almost 2 yrs ago at my last undisclosed carrier: I was laid over at the "Yard" and I had taken up trying to kite fly.... This Saturday morning the unnamed owner of this Taylor carrier came roaring in with his Timmies in hand, looked up and said." Flying a kite are you? "
I said no sir, I am fishing for birds! :eek:
5000 comedians out of work, and you're trying to tell jokes.

:pokepoke::jester: