March 2016, where are you going ??

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Dispatch called this morning to see where I was at..... Told her I haven't moved for 3 days!! Why am I paying for macro point if they can't find me?? But phone has been ringing with offers.. Bad offers but at least offers I can turn down and not feel guilty about it.

Well at least you still have the cheaper of the 2. The new tablet comes with a increase of $10 a week, Doesn't receive messages and is nothing more then a Verizon tablet. Nice one at that, but to my knowledge I can't use it as one?
Same tablet I can buy at my phone store and propely cheaper if I had added it to my account. So in the mean time I will be burning up my data plan on my phone receiving load offers & Pay sheets because the tablet I have won't receive them or has yet to receive one.
P.S. yesterday after coming out of the sleeper I did my call in and asked if anything was in the making, response was, let's see where your at, are you at home? Answer was, No I was right where you left me. So with that Q I knew it was time to head to the house. If they don't know where the truck is that tells me they ain't looking.
9am wake up call this morning,,, Hey I show you at home with full hours,
Correct I'm at home, and almost done with my 3rd reset of the week.. :(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know about the app, but someone needs my weekly payment to pay for a new car!
reminds of a place I worked...owner was demanding pay cuts he was broke.....next day his wife drives in with a new Lexus SUV no less....how do you think that worked out?....LOL

Reactions: fastman_1

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know Murray has been fishin' hard for us but so far just killing worms
Funny Barack Obama's Can of Worms
Barack-Obama-s-Can-of-Worms--49501.jpg

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Seems that the LAPD has found a buck knife that may have been used in the OJ murders... Waiting for the news report

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Seems that the LAPD has found a buck knife that may have been used in the OJ murders... Waiting for the news report
So, the same day that a knife from a 20 year old murder shows up a certain "un-nàmed" transportation mogul posts a picture of his 20 year old white Bronco? Somebody needs to call TMZ about this.

Reactions: Murraycroexp

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
So today I have killed a tree with my trailer due to a GPS miscue. Late to my delivery due to the weather last night in he mountains which lead to the tree murder. Then my truck decided to start throwing all kinds of codes like a boss Christmas tree. So I got to the nearest averitt shop was told to drop my trailer. Drove off without unhooking my air lines or electric lines. All 3 ruined. So still late got a load to pick up afterwards that was suppose to get me home but since I'm at the shop who knows. Even if not problems I would've gotten home tomorrow afternoon and left Sunday afternoon. Friday is making me salty