Mafia Wars/Farmville

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Anyone on here play Mafia Wars? I just started a couple weeks ago and am addicted,
Farmville is fun too!!!
If so PM me your name and I will add you as a friend on Facebook:)
or post your full name here if you don't want to PM me
must be on Facebook

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
I'm also on Facebook and play Mafia Wars, Farm Town, FarmVille, Restaurant City, YoVille.. and a bunch of others. You can also PM me if you would like to be added to my friends and games. :)

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
I have been playing Mafia, Mob, Pirate Clan, Viking Clan and now I ust started playing Fellowship. I gave up farmville 3 months ago because I could not expand my farm anymore.
Send friend request on facebook to Roger R Noel

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I have been playing Mafia, Mob, Pirate Clan, Viking Clan and now I ust started playing Fellowship. I gave up farmville 3 months ago because I could not expand my farm anymore.

I pretty much did the same thing on farmtown

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm hooked on Mafia Wars- it's very therapeutic to attack other mafias, rob banks, etc :D
PM me if you want to join my Mafia [the only game I play, cos one time consuming internet addiction is enough for me].:)

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I'm hooked on Mafia Wars- it's very therapeutic to attack other mafias, rob banks, etc :D
PM me if you want to join my Mafia [the only game I play, cos one time consuming internet addiction is enough for me].:)

Yeah, I can't see playing more than a couple games, they are time consuming:cool:
My name is Michael Theveny BTW the only one on facebook

Last edited:

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Mafia wars is highly addictive,can't wait for Moscow,and other places to start.What happened to robbing?

Dakota

Veteran Expediter

Wow, I can only handle two games and EO, your very talented:D