Made in USA Sprinters

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
depending on how much Pro and Transit sales hurts them here in NA...I am thinking a gasser might be an option in the future

In 2914 they didn't hurt sprinter sales at all.

MONTVALE, N.J., Jan. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mercedes-Benz today reported record-breaking 2014 sales of 330,391, up 5.7% from the 312,534 units sold in 2013. Annual Sprinter sales increased 18% to 25,745, combining with 10,453 units at smart, up 12.8%, for a best-ever year-to-date grand total of 366,589 for Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The market for work vans is growing....vehicle replacement for big fleets like Fed-X , UPS , Dhl...carpet cleaners..Sears ..Construction..Parts vehicles for auto dealers...and etc.....Alot of people get confused about the number of Expedite vans.....Small % in a big market....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw a pro master decked out with a Pepsi distributers logos the other day.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dodge's full-size passenger and cargo vans return for 2007 completely redesigned. The Sprinter is now offered in several new variations, including 144-inch or 170-inch wheelbases models, regular or extended vehicle lengths, and three ceiling heights. Dodge also offers two new engine options to power the Sprinter, the 154-hp 3.0L V6 diesel engine or the 3.5L V6 gas engine, which produces 254 horsepower.
I remember meeting a lady that was driving the gas version.

Correction, they now offer the standard 2.1 liter OM651 4 cylinder turbodiesel engine. The V6 is optional. The 4wd sprinter will come standard with the v6 Diesel.

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter: The 2015 Sprinter

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No correction needed the post you quoted was simply to show they offered a gasser in 07.