LRT expedite

GaTrucker

Seasoned Expediter
I posted a post looking for a company to lease on with and John at LRT answered and said call him so I did and he said he would call me rite back after only a 30 second conversation.Needless
to say its been a week no call.Not a very good way to do or
soliciate business.Never met John and at this point don't think I
need too.Anyone else know of LRT or John.

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
I posted a post looking for a company to lease on with and John at LRT answered and said call him so I did and he said he would call me rite back after only a 30 second conversation.Needless

So you just decide to blast a fella in public?????

Have you never, EVER forgotten to return a call in your entire life.??

Your post make zero sense, You state you no longer need/want to meet "John", yet you ask about him from others...... maybe he learned all he needed to know about you in 30 seconds and decided not to call you back. I know I have. Ever thought of that?

Last edited:

Vinnie T

Seasoned Expediter
Agreed Arex!

Should shoot the guy a PM, maybe your number erased off his phone or something. These guys that run expedite outfits can get real busy at times. No reason to stir up some online drama over a missed phone call.

johnpetrus

Seasoned Expediter
Hi John From Lrt here
First off thank you all for the stick up !
Second Ga trucker I do Apologize For Not calling back If you recall on 10/15 i sent you a private pm to call me the next day i don't recall if you did or didn't but yes you did fall into a crack at the time you had called i had 4 other drivers call plus many other calls
A second call back would have been fine. I Am A small company and that fact that hiring someone to work in an office here is not easy when most are collecting Unemployment. So i am sorry that i did not call you back but i did have other drivers to keep moving !

idtrans

Expert Expediter
I was driving for John he is a good man but very stressed all the time and extremely overwhelmed by the work ! He at times doesn't know up from down and he needs help in his house bad to help him handle the trucks.

I must say yes I did make some money with him if you plan on driving for him make sure you have a 2nd or 3rd company to be signed on with to stay busy I was able to get around 700 miles per week out of john.

I am not running John down in anyway at all he does pay the trucks, he does try to find loads and he does make sure your on the way with your load with a call every 2 hours or less LOL.

But John you seriously need a helper to help you get some of the work load off of your shoulders asap !

I wish John and I could have discussed like adults the problem we had but he didn't want to resolve the issue.

again I am not perfect at all in no way at all and i am not saying anything bad about john just saying he needs help in his house to run LRT smoother so he is not so stressed out with the entire work load alone ! Imagine managing 20 trucks alone 24/7 that would be making me very angry and irrational at times also ! SO John I understand your situation I wish you the best of luck finding a helper for your company.

Ian

Hitch

Seasoned Expediter
Maybe I was a little short fused but I put a lot of thought in calling him about leasing on.I own 2 other buisineses & I'm very
picky about who I start with I'm not one to jump around.I had a truck leased out for nearly 30 years with only 3 companys.I even talked to several people about my own authority but still undecided.My wife & I just want to get back out on the road not for the money but to get away from the stress of our other buisineses.My record is spotless knock on wood.I miss the traveling & want to see the country in a small truck verses one that I had to pick where I could park & eat.
GaTrucker

quickrod

Seasoned Expediter
Wow all I can say about John and LRT is he has done very good by us we have two with him and he works his A$$ off. I'm very pleased with LRT! Go John! Kenny Farrell.

guido4475

Not a Member
I called him a couple of weeks ago out of curiosity.Two phone calls went un-answered, with no voicemail.He must be a busy man!

johnpetrus

Seasoned Expediter
I called him a couple of weeks ago out of curiosity.Two phone calls went un-answered, with no voicemail.He must be a busy man!

Good Evening John From LRT here , First off thank you Kenny I do My best for you guys ! If I have missed your phone calls I do apologize To everyone that has been missed Please feel free to drop me an email either on here or at [email protected] .
I promise you it wasn't on purpose I value my drivers and there happiness , We are also under going some changes First we added a 3rd shift dispatcher so some one is always a phone call away !
We are Moving into an office this weekend and will be adding office help next week to help work out these kinks ! We are growing and things fall into the cracks I strive very hard 16 hours a day to keep My drivers moving so if i have offended any one i am sorry there is no blue print for this business so we learn as we go !
Thank you for your time
John

idtrans

Expert Expediter

I tried calling John today to see about working out our differences and he doesn't answer my calls.

All I can say is he needs to just talk buisness and not personal life with drivers. Because then you think your cool with him like I did and then he snaps out on you and fires you LMAO !

Well I am glad I have 4 other people to get loads from for my cube !

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
I tried calling John today to see about working out our differences and he doesn't answer my calls.

All I can say is he needs to just talk buisness and not personal life with drivers. Because then you think your cool with him like I did and then he snaps out on you and fires you LMAO !

Well I am glad I have 4 other people to get loads from for my cube !

I wouldn't answer your calls either. Especially since you find it ok to run another man down, and air your dirty laundry in PUBLIC.

H e l l, had he answered your call, you'd probably post the conversation!!

Sad post...speaks volumns

A-REX

idtrans

Expert Expediter
I wouldn't answer your calls either. Especially since you find it ok to run another man down, and air your dirty laundry in PUBLIC.

H e l l, had he answered your call, you'd probably post the conversation!!

Sad post...speaks volumns

A-REX

LOL he is unique !

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I am a cv driver at LRT. John is one of the nicest persons I have ever worked for. I have plenty of runs and John is always helpful in giving me best routes besides what the gps says. He is really knowledgeable on the highways as he was a professional driver for years out here. I have no personally conflicts of any kind with John Petrus.

As of today, he is moving into a new office and has hired a dispatcher to help him. Yes he has been stressed, I would be to keeping up with drivers and locations and paperwork and payroll. Oh,,yea,,payroll,,,was paid on time and sometimes sooner and direct deposit to my checking account too. Now if u call today at 440-853-8550 he may not answer the phone as fast as u would like because he is moving into that new office so give him a break for a few days anyway.********

I have met John personally and he is sincere about his business and getting loads for his drivers, so give him the benefit of the doubt while he is moving and setting up his new office, it takes time to grow and get going, but he will be a mover and a shaker u can bet on that.:D

hollywood

Active Expediter
John... I am interested in driving for you , I have a 2007 chevorolet cargo van, ready to go. I own it out right , it only has 30,000 miles on it. I have a perfect driving record, no dui's , never done drugs in my life. Where do I have to live to work for you... patient in TN

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter

This is not the way to conduct business with a small community like expedite. Everyone reads everything.
I contacted the owner by PM some months ago about putting one of my vans there and he contacted me right back. I ended up just doing something else.
If you want to be successful in any business persistence, follow-up and follow thru are key to making it. You may talk to a recruiter from one company one day and a year later the same guy will be with a competitor. How about the one where everyone hates a certain dispatcher. He finally leaves the carrier and you also do. And guess who's dispatching at your new home. Small world.

shmekeru

Active Expediter
This is not the way to conduct business with a small community like expedite. Everyone reads everything.
I contacted the owner by PM some months ago about putting one of my vans there and he contacted me right back. I ended up just doing something else.
If you want to be successful in any business persistence, follow-up and follow thru are key to making it. You may talk to a recruiter from one company one day and a year later the same guy will be with a competitor. How about the one where everyone hates a certain dispatcher. He finally leaves the carrier and you also do. And guess who's dispatching at your new home. Small world.

I love that ! )) And you are right. Things change over the time. I do have my dispatcher that I hate. Everybody else is nice. There is always gonna be one out there to annoy you. Expediting goes on, as long as I get my loads thought.