Loves Travel Stop

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello to everyone! This is about Loves Travel Stop. Feel free to post anything about Loves and there Travel Stop!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1. They don't like Expedite vans
a. No shower 1/2 credits or gas discount for Vans
b. Don't like Expedite Vans parking overnight
c. No Drivers lounge

Their bathrooms are really clean ..
Staff is generally polite..

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
1. They don't like Expedite vans
a. No shower 1/2 credits or gas discount for Vans
b. Don't like Expedite Vans parking overnight
c. No Drivers lounge

Their bathrooms are really clean ..
Staff is generally polite..

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn
I agree ntimevan! I talk to home office about cargo vans parking at there facilities overnight. I told the gentleman that Loves says there friendly, but there not to cargo vans and they ask us to leave.

He told me that Loves can't ask you to leave, they can ask you to move. He told me the best thing is to NOT park close to the store and park far away as possible from the store. He also told me once I do that ask the manager just to make sure it's ok and it should be fine.

After he told me that, I have park and stayed at some Loves and so far I haven't been ask to leave or move. Just have to wait and see!

I don't buy there fuel, but I can see for gas cargo vans there should be something for you guys!

Yep, no drivers lounge and no laundry! Not good!

Reactions: RoadTime

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Like them.
Generally clean and well run.
Few pesky vans.
No drivers lounge. A plus.
One thing that I don't like is there shower soap in the showers! It's foam soap!! If I use that stuff it takes me a ton of that stuff just to lather up! LOL

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Basically they are a fuel and go stop for me. The deals they have on things like Monster Energy drinks are pretty nice.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Like them.
Generally clean and well run.
Few pesky vans.
No drivers lounge. A plus.
One thing that I don't like is there shower soap in the showers! It's foam soap!! If I use that stuff it takes me a ton of that stuff just to lather up! LOL

Old timers trick.
For less than a buck buy a plastic soap case.
Then buy the soap you like. Or bring it from home.
You don’t have to deal with those little bars, or a dispenser that you don’t know who could have put what in.

Reactions: Dell and DollarSign

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I use the body wash in the bottles, same bottles as shampoo. I'm partial to Zest Body Wash. Because I like to be Zestfully clean!

zest.png

I park at Loves a lot. Same as the other places, I park out as far away from the storefront as possible to be out of the way. The only time I've been asked to move is after being there for a week in Fargo. :D

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Only time I do use them is for the restroom. Normally pretty clean and available. Also, I've found normally a quick in and out if just passing through opposed to other truck stops.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: DollarSign

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I use the body wash in the bottles, same bottles as shampoo. I'm partial Zest Body Wash. Because I like to be Zestfully clean!

View attachment 16713

I park at Loves a lot. Same as the other places, I park out as far away from the storefront as possible to be out of the way. The only time I've been asked to move is after being there for a week in Fargo. :D
Yeah, I don't mess with their stuff. I carry my own body wash also.
My favorite is Axe Apollo.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I use the body wash in the bottles, same bottles as shampoo. I'm partial Zest Body Wash. Because I like to be Zestfully clean!

View attachment 16713

Does it burn if it gets under the shell?

I'm a PFJ guy. 90% of gas and 99% of showers there. First go to for overnight also. Most PFJ showers are good. Loves & PFJ bathrooms about equal, which means way dirtier than they were a few years ago. PFJ has a better coffee set up and most of them have breakfast/soup bar which appeals to MrsWornOut. Oh yeah, no interest in Church's Chicken

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

driving solutions

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stay at all of them... loves , ta , fj, never for too long though...mostly 3 to 5 hrs...just to enough to get past the hard night hours or if early to the delivery point.....walmart also....18 yrs expediting cargo vans with bunks( my wife and i run team ) food always sucks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171231-003805.png
    Screenshot_20171231-003805.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Stay at all of them... loves , ta , fj, never for too long though...mostly 3 to 5 hrs...just to enough to get past the hard night hours or if early to the delivery point.....walmart also....18 yrs expediting cargo vans with bunks( my wife and i run team ) food always sucks
Where do you sleep or layover on the road?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter