Love this Life

truckn-lace

Seasoned Expediter
Hi to ALL! This has been the best experience of my life. I feel so very lucky to be part of the Expediter Life. After raising our two kids and 35 years of my husband driving solo in the big truck this is our life. We are lucky to have a great owner and a new truck. Wow this is a working R.V. Have always enjoyed our fellow truck drivers now a whole new world of expediting. No job is perfect Walmart Retail 20 years but hey if I choose four walls or four major hyways, the hyway wins everytime.
May all of our journeys be rewarding if not in money, in friends so very many. Here's to meeting you somewhere down the hyway. Truckn-lace and Resistol:

Reactions: 2 people

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Positive is good! Four walls do get awful boring but the scene outside of the windshield is a constant moving picture.

Welcome to EO!

XTeam

Seasoned Expediter
Hi!
Welcome to EO! Keep your positive attitude and remember that life is a balancing act, including expediting. We really enjoy this lifestyle even though it is very slow right now, that's where a good attitude comes in handy! Great that you have a nice truck and good owners. Good luck!
Mark & Linda

Last edited:

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Hey everybody, this is my bestest truckin buddy Sally Ann! Want the bestest homemade meal right from the truck, yep, you got it, Sally Ann can make it for ya! My poor husband gets so jealous of Doug cause he always gets to eat good! Can you imagine, 35 years of marriage and she's still a cookin for'im? :eek: lol
Welcome aboard Sally Ann girl friend! :D